The naila bagh palace was one of the best places of our stay during India trip. We loved spending our quite time in the courtyard, the kids of course liked the puppet show and a pungi player entertained them as well. Recreational facilities are very nice. My kids loved the pool and I thought it was very beautiful as well. What?s more they had a snooker table (one of my favorite game)!
Our rooms (royal suite) were very spacious and clean. the washrooms were also spacious and well designed. I would definitely recommend this place to travelers..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur