There is nothing like heritage experience other than the fact that an old property has been redone and opened up for visitors. The food in the restaurant has limited choice and nothing is close to authentic rajasthani food. We were only 3-4 occupants and it was told to us that the kitchen is not stocked up completely to cater to any specific needs. Overall it was a very poor experience for us.
The hotel is neglected and not well managed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur