Although our room was not bad, and we were upgraded, it didn't look at all like the photo's on the internet. Firstvwe had to hang the pictures horizontally and that was a bit about the atmosphere. The inner court had tables without chairs and a lot of rubish, while it could have been an intimate place yo rest. Flowers, seats, no rubbish and lying chairs without covers can help. On the other hand we got towels immediatly when we went swimming.
The staf is nice and try there best and have a bit dirty traditional clothes. Clean and ironed it would have impressed with the musicplayer during breakfast. That was realy nice.
We stayed in a comparible hotel in Jodphur for the same price and that was a very nice experience. I can not believe that both have the same level at tripadvisor. Instead of the booked three nights, we styed only one.
Good about the place: not so far from the red city and the staf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur