All reviews chef sunil bazaar restaurant nice hotel rooftop bar swimming pool value for money bani park buffet breakfast front office comfortable stay food quality awesome stay hotel staff room was spacious star hotel courteous staff great hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hi, vinod kumar,
I m corporate tour in SBI life came in hotel zone 22th to 26th Sept 2019 so The staff are too good spl Mr sunil chef and Jacqueline H.O.T Rahul, shilpa, ujjavaliya,rohit,Meena,sangeeta,Santos are nice person All food and beverage like just good I was never see before in my life

1  Thank Tejash1235
praveen0503, General Manager at Zone By The Park Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Zone Jaipur and happy to note that you enjoyed.

Your Kind appreciation of our services and living spaces motivate the entire team to drive our efforts to offer a comfortable and memorable stay experience. we will definitely look into breakfast and same will be shared with the concerned.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My staying experience at hotel is not WOW, i did'nt feel like i am staying at 5 star property. Location is good and food was average and so costly.Room was not cleaned properly, washroom is dirty.
When we having b'fast, we called up waiter and asked something, but surprising he did'nt come back till we finished our food.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Zone by Park treats their guest with full passion and enthusiasm . Food preparation was good with good service. Cutting tea served by Chef Sunil is treat to drink.
Happily stayed for two days in Jaipur.

1  Thank ankurk376
praveen0503, General Manager at Zone By The Park Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was having 2 days stay at Zone by park hotel Jaipur .

My check In was on 15-9-19at 11:00 PM approx
Check out on 17-09-19 at 8:50AM .
My stay was good but at the time of check out they say that I have consumed 1pea nut box which was wrong allegation on me .

They should think that when I am paying 6000/- INR for my stay then 150-200/-INR hardly matters .Was it my fault that I have trusted hotel and not checked their mini bar at the time of check In????

Highly dissatisfied by this type of behaviour and wrong allegation . Allegations affected my Goodwill in front of others .

Ankit Pareek

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Zone By The Park, Jaipur !

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor, we are sorry to know that we did not met your expectation.

Once again my sincere apology for same and will make sure a corrective action is taken.

In The Zone

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Located in the industrial zone of Jaipur directly next door to the VW garage! Set back off the road. A number of car garages and business in the area. Very quiet considering. Walking distance to an amazing restaurant/cafe called Mosaic.
Hotel is modern and very clean- cool retro furniture. Great view of the town from the terrace. Disappointing that the pool was unavailable and currently being constructing.
Great hospitality and staff couldn't do enough.
The kitchen prepared a beautiful cake ( at additional cost) for my friends birthday.
Food choice menu and Al a carte is amazing and varied.

Trip type: Traveled with friends