“Clean and correct!”

Ranked #27 of 381 Hotels in Jaipur
Lommel, Belgium
“Clean and correct!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stay with 14 persons, 3 nights in this hotel. It was a very good hotel. The room was clean, the food was good and the staf was friendly! It was a great time here in the hotel. This hotel is a good pleace to discover Jaipur! Thanks, hans

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Hans V
BhuvneshGupta, Manager at Hotel Kalyan, responded to this review, September 22, 2016
Dear Hans v,

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at the hotel.

Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at hotel Kalyan in the near future.

Kalyan Hotels (Hotel Kalyan,Kalyan Heritage,Kalyan Paradise)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed here for three nights recently and were very happy with the rooms and level of service. The family that own the hotel are just lovely and very friendly, they go out of their way to talk to you and help with any problems. The restaurant is nice and hygienic too. Plus they have quick wifi and also hot showers, plus they serve beer ;)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kat_lundie
Dear kat lundie,

Patiala, Punjab, India
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stayed with my family in this hotel for 5 days and i loved this one.Such Better facilities at such lower prices.The Staff is really friendly and you can have a talk with them and they will tell you about Jaipur.The Food at the rooftop restaurant is good and tasty.The location is very easy to reach.Good place to relax in heart of Jaipur.You can also have a talk with owner to get any help.They will surely help you.Liked my stay.Recommended.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tanisha K
Dear Tanisha k,

hyderabad
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days and i found it to be a good one to stay
the staff is friendly and cooperative the food is toothsome and healthy. The view of the city from the terrace is also amazing and the location of the hotel is very apt to visit various far reaching places. One of the most important concern of cleanliness is met by the hotel satisfactorily. I would
recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kartik V
Dear kartik v,

Tiruchirappalli, India
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I visited Jaipur and i stayed in this hotel.The hotel has a good location and one can reach out easily.The hotel has free WiFi.One of the good things is that the Staff of the hotel is friendly.The rooms are clean.The hotel is decorated through nice heritage paintings and good statues.Also have a look at the rooftop restaurant.Good and tasty food is available there.I liked my stay at this hotel.Will recommend it.Overall it was a good stay at the hotel.Will recommend it.

Room Tip: the rooms on 1st floor are good
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear jackoberio,

Waterford, Ireland
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Beautiful hotel in a lovely quite area, but very near to the hustle and bustle of the city markets! Lovely room, great service, the loveliest roof garden, with a wonderful shaded swing. Lots of very polite, very helpful staff. Great restaurant the food was great. Also the cost was very reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would certainly stay there again myself if I were in Jaipur.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank EileemP
Dear Eileemp,

Pune
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I found it to be good hotel.The staff helped me to bargain my auto from the hotel .The manager was good.The hotel exterior gives a nice heritage looks.The hotel is fully decorated through paintings.The room in which i stayed was at terrace.I also ate at the restaurant on terrace.The food was hygienic which also fitted my budget.The owner also arranged me a free pickup from railway station.I would recommend this hotel.Had a good stay here and will be back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo