“Awesome”

Trip 2 India Tours - Private Day Tours
Ranked #157 of 294 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: Trip 2 India Tours" is a part Trip To India Holidays Pvt. Ltd. an inbound tour company that makes all the necessary arrangements needed to fully enjoy any of India's varied destinations."Trip 2 India Tours" specializes in creating unique tours to suit your needs and desires."Trip 2 India Tours" carefully plans the tours in order to maximize your holiday.
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

'Collect memories not things ' a very famous quote and that's what we did during our tour........it was exceptional to be with u guys. Now have a full baggage of sweet memories.

Visited August 2014

UK
“Excellent value, educational and most of all FUN!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I've toured with Surendra twice now, all over India. The first tour I took was so excellent, that I knew my next trip would be with him. Surendra was incredibly helpful, attentive and organised when it came to planning and booking both of my trips, and with my second trip (the Golden Triangle) was able to make several amendments to the itinerary to suit my budget and timescales.

When you travel with Surendra you learn an awful lot. Not only do you get the benefits of touring with someone who has lived and toured in India his whole life, but Surendra is also extremely well read when it comes to the sights you will be seeing. At several points in both of my tours, Surendra took us off the beaten track to hidden gems that most tours won't bother detouring for. A true treat!

When I go back to India next, I won't think twice about booking with Surendra. As a single female, I feel I can trust him, which in the current state of the world, in something money can't really buy.

Hope to see you again soon Surendra!

Visited September 2013
Pune, Maharashtra, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Company”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We enjoyed a small trip to Rajasthan with this company in July 2014. Highly recommended.....Awesome experience

Visited July 2014
1 Thank SUKESHDESWAL
“Chardham Yatra India journey...”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We,me and my wife, planned for Chardham Yatra (himalaya) with Trip 2 India,and it was a special experience.Thanks to Trip 2 India, our Chardham Yatra tour , will be a memorable one because of good service,like hotels, cars and a well disciplined,professional driver...And a very friendly,thoughtful tourist guide with impressive experience. No words to say about the destinations in between whole Chardham journey.. Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, Yamunotri, Haridwar & Rishikesh was just fabulous.. Trip 2 India help us a lot to plan that trip, that's why we booked them and the whole journey was extremely fantastic... In the end I must say, if you want your journey blissful then choose best tour operators like we did to choose Trip 2 India.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Southern India Coastal Tour”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

A friend and I used Trip 2 India Tours for a 5-day tour of Southern India and Kerala. Everything was so easy!! The driver was awesome and the tour guides we had in each city were all amazing and fun! They were so knowledgeable about the areas they were showing us and I learned so much about the history and culture of each site. Truly an unforgettable experience! All of the hotels that were booked for us were beautiful and clean. I can't believe how organized everything was. I will without a doubt use this tour company again!

Visited July 2014