Royal Orchid Central Jaipur
$116
$40
Agoda.com
1,007 results
All reviewsvalue for moneyrailway stationcomfortable staybusiness hotelbusiness triphouse keepinghotel is centrally locatednice hotelbani parkroom serviceswimming poolbreakfast spreadrooms are comfortablehousekeeping staffexcellent staythe heart of the citycomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nice hotel, rooms were good though view is not great. Swimming pool and small gym facilities are also good.Food variety and taste is very good. Have a suggestion that dont charge for the wi-fi as i have a member of royal gold card.overall good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
Royal Orchid C, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time to give us your feedback. It is our pleasure to serve you during your stay at Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur. We are making all the efforts to fulfill all the needs and desire of the guest staying with us and we ensure you that we will continue with the same spirit.

Once again thank you for staying with us, looking forward for your next visit to our hotel.

Best Regards

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have stayed in this Hotel with my family (2 rooms) for two days (Oct 13 - 14) and it was a disappointing experience. I have selected this hotel for stay by reading the reviews in this forum and their 4 Star rating. However I found that this hotel comes to only 2 star rating. They gave me a room and I have to run away immediately after entering the room due to bad smell. After keeping me waiting for 20 minutes they gave me another room by applying room sprays. The room was small and toilets were not clean. Towels and bed sheets are turned to brown color from white ( i have kept photos !!). Bed sheets had stains. As per request, they changed the linens, but it was still below standard. Hot water is not available throughout the day as well.
There were no lights in the corridor when I checked-in and the staff told me that they turn off the lights in the night!!. When I found no lights during the morning, another staff on the floor told me that lights will be available only in the night!!. I did not spend too much of my brain to figure out what is the night or day time for this Hotel to turn the lights on in the dark corridor to my room.
I do not recommend this hotel for any Family / Holiday travelers as it does not come to the 4 star properties.
The breakfast served is excellent and the staff at the restaurant is good.

Room Tip: All rooms are of same. Select higher floor to avoid noice
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RashiTK

Dear Guest,

We thank you for the valuable feedback and will definitely take corrective actions.

We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us and hope this inconvenience/dissatisfaction will not mar your impression of the Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur and we look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I with my wife stayed in hotel on 16th October'13.We checked in at 2 PM.The room was average and bathroom was not spacious.We stayed there for first time and found the roof top swimming pool very small.The breakfast spread was good but loaded with lot of south indian dishes. The restaurant staff were not at all courteous and negative minded.I had given my feedback in instant back card offered to me but no body bothered to check the points.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SANJEEV63
Royal Orchid C, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor.

We are extremely apologetic and deeply concerned with the experience you had during your visit to the Hotel. I have since addressed the issue with the department heads and initiated remedial action. I assure you that your feedback shall be dealt in all seriousness it deserves.

We would greatly appreciate if you could give us an opportunity to correct your perception and visit us soon.

Assuring your of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our family of 9 stayed at Royal Orchid Central Oct 14-16. It started poorly and ended poorly, but rest was comfortable. When we checked-in we were assigned rooms in a smoking area despite us having called earlier to specially request for non-smoking rooms. The duty manager at the time did a poor job of managing the situation. Thankfully the property manager (Dhanraj) helped us.

The food was a delight - great variety, good quality and friendly restaurant staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Overall, good value for money but feel the property would be more attractive if the service quality can be upped a bit more.

Room Tip: Be very specific about asking for non-smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur

We thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I am a business travelers and prefer to stay near Railway station in Jaipur [as I travel by Shatabdi Express to & fro Jaipur/Delhi]. I stayed here for 1st time but compare to other business hotels nearby this property is average. There is no such vow factor in this property so that one feels attracted.

Though breakfast buffet was limited but decent.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and sharing your stay experience at Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur.

These inputs will surely assist us in our consistent efforts to improve and exceed guest expectations.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.