““Excellent hospitality true to Tradition””

Royal Orchid Central Jaipur
Ranked #103 of 389 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Excellent feel of the culture and genuine staff specially F&B service. Fantastic hotel and fantastic Indian hospitality. I know where to stay during my visit to Jaipur (Royal Orchid Central Jaipur). I went for a family member's 60th B day. We were well looked after and enjoyed every minute of our stay.
Food is excellent and the rooms very well done, definitely one of the best options for a hotel in Jaipur, & a positive point is that hotel is situated near by railway station, bus stand also.
Hotel is best for a business person who is traveling city to city.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Royal Orchid C, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and for a fabulous review.

I am delighted to know that you have a great impression of Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur and we lived up to your expectations.

The team here makes me proud by consistently delivering friendly, personalized and unobtrusive service to all our guests. Our team and the service they offer is our biggest strength. Appreciation in this regard from patrons like you means a lot to us. I will share your comments with everyone.

Please do visit us again when you return to Jaipur. We look forward to welcome you back.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I was very pleased to stay at royal orchid central Jaipur and specially enjoyed the food there.an all day dining restaurant serves a lavish breakfast buffet and a variety of Indian, Chinese and Continental delights, including buffet and a la carte.This is a modern,professionally run hotel where the guest is made to feel welcome by every staff member.I would suggest my friends and family to stay and experience the same.

Room Tip: nice city view from the back side room of the building
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were very pleased to stay at royal orchid central Jaipur and specially enjoyed dinner in Pinxx.

TOP HOTEL - From the moment that the door is opened by the doorman with the big smile, to the friendly and so helpful service staff. Professional and smiling waiters and to the equally polite and smiling house keeping team, this hotel is certainly 4 star plus in every possible way. This is a modern, spotlessly clean and professionally run hotel where the guest is made to feel welcome by every staff member. We stayed 3 nights and regard it as the best hotel that we had during our 4 week tour of India. THANK YOU to every one for making our stay so special.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Royal Orchid C, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur!!!

Thank you for your recent stay at Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur and sharing your wonderful experience and a line of appreciation in this public forum. We are happy to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

The entire team at Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur would be delighted to host you again in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I saw glowing reviews of this hotel here and booked a room but I have to say I was a bit disappointed especially with the room. There is nothing especially wrong with it, there just seemed to be a lack of care like the broken tea kettle, the stuck shower know, (it needed strong muscles to use) no choice of ablution tap (you are in India!), a tiny TV with no printed list of channels, a set top box kept deep within a console so you really had to aim the remote perfectly at it etc.

So overall its not bad but I ve been to competing hotels which are doing a better job. I hope they improve the basics soon.
A small warning to travelers- Google maps shows the location of this hotel wrong you may have to call and confirm with the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Royal Orchid C, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur!!!

We value your feedback & suggestions. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent stay with us. We will certainly work on the area highlighted by you and you will find the definite changes during your next visit to our hotel.
Thank you for mentioning and update us about the Google Map location, our IT team is working on the same and the Map would be updated soon.

Thank you once again for choosing Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur & your valuable time to share your experience.

Looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Royal Orchid is a good business hotel comparing the surrounding hotels in terms of pricing, location, food and the genuineness of the staff. I really enjoyed my stay booked through my organization. I would suggest my colleagues to stay and experience the same. A really good class business hotel..

Room Tip: Rooms wing which are close to the Dinning area are convenient to reach soon to get your mouth water...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Royal Orchid C, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for a lovely review.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur in the near future.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I checked the hotel Last week with my family and stayed in Royal orchid central Jaipur for 4 days. We were delighted to experience the true Hospitality services one should expect from a Star Hotel. We were fascinated with the kind of Local food that was served to us. The staff was so charming that their every smile will fill your day with joy and sweetness. A truly international class of rooms, cafeteria, restaurant. A truly business class as well as vacation hotel. I would certainly love to visit Royal Orchid central Jaipur in the future again.

Room Tip: Higher floors will give you a much better view of this Legacy city, Jaipur.

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your wonderful experience. We are extremely delighted to know that our services and facilities lived up to your expectations in every way.

I hope that your lovely stay with us will bring you back soon to Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur and my team and I will be happy to welcome you.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent hotel with good breakfast. The restaurants (Especially Pinxx) are very good. The hotel staff is very helpful. They went out of their way to make the stay comfortable and homely. We had a requirement of extra bed for my teenaged son. Unlike other hotels they have a very comfortable extra bed. The room size is very comfortable for a family. I would highly recommend this hotel when you are at Jaipur

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Central Jaipur!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your stay at Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and has been communicated to all the members of our team.

We look forward to welcome you back at Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur to get us yet another opportunity to meet your expectations