“Nice Hotel at a great location”

The Wall Street - A Business Hotel
Ranked #111 of 383 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Stayed there for 2 days, had a pleasant check in and checkout. Rooms were spacious and clean.
Staff was friendly and courteous.
Can have a better spread of breakfast.
Great location, all places of interest nearby.
Overall I would say it met my expectations.

The only thing I didnt liked was
when I called them directly they said all rooms are booked on the date and quoted me a higher price. When I told them that a particular travel site had lesser rates available for those days..they said they will not honor them and actually there are no rooms available.
I anyway went ahead and booked it from the travel site (in next 10 minutes and got confirmation in another 5 mins) and had no issues getting the rooms on those day (I wish the staff were more honest on phones and had given me genuine reply).

Thanks

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thewallstreet J, General Manager at The Wall Street - A Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Guest,
Greetings from The Wall Street Hotel Jaipur !!!!!!!.
Thanks for staying with us.Your stay was comfortable is a matter of great pleasure for us. Your valuable comments have greatly encouraged me & my team and vow to keep up and maintain the set standards of The Concept Hospitality-- the company managing some 30 odd Eco Friendly Hotels across India. Thank you very very much for sparing valuable time for us.
Dear Guest as you are well aware that every Hotel keeps some rooms for the Travel portals who keep us feeding all through the year same way we keep some rooms till last moment for them. That is why you got a room through them (their quota). However inconvenience caused to you is regretted.. Thanks and Best Regards Tej Kaul

There are newer reviews for The Wall Street - A Business Hotel

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was a pretty standard hotel. The staff was lovely – one manager in particular was super helpful with arranging tickets for a few of my friends. Breakfast was nice. I had one out of two hot showers which has been pretty typical for India. The only odd thing I noticed was that this was considered a business hotel and there was no wifi in the rooms. It was only available in the lobby and only 3 people could use the wifi at any given time. Odd? The location seemed fine; as it took 15-20 minutes to just about get to anywhere we wanted to go. Otherwise, no bells or whistles and nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Greetings from the Wall Street Hotel Jaipur , India
Thanks for staying at our Hotel. Your stay with us was comfortable and you have liked our Hotel
cleanliness, location ,value for money is a matter of Greet pleasure and satisfaction for us.
We trust you will visit us again once you are in Jaipur (India).
WiFi was not available because of some technical fault and regret the inconvenience caused to you
Thank you very much for sparing moments out of your valuable time for the feedback .

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We found the hotel very modern and very clean. The rooms were spacious and were cleaned every day. The beds were comfortable and there was a large flat screen tv in the room with myriad of channels to choose from. The hotel is realy well located just a short walk from the MI road which has a range of different restaurants and shops. The staff in the hotel were very friendly and always there to help. The breakfast buffet was quite simple but fresh eggs were cooked to order and fresh tea always available. Major downside was the cost of the wi fi. Would definitely stay here again though.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Greetings from the Wall Street Hotel Jaipur , India
We trust you will visit us again once you are in Jaipur (India)

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Relatively small boutique hotel with nice clean and big rooms, lcd tv's, buffet spread can be improved. Location of the hotel was good. Person at travel desk was quite helpful, same with reception staff. Only dislike we have is although we checked in late around 7PM, they ensured our check out is on time and did not even give us some couple of hours extra, which in my opinion could have been adjusted.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Greetings from the Wall Street Hotel Jaipur , India
We trust you will visit us again once you are in Jaipur (India)

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We simply loved this hotel, great food and truly friendly staff - nothing was too much trouble for them. We stayed in palaces and castles everywhere else, but, this hotel stood out as the sole "European" style hotel which was great for a change in the middle of our break.
The staffs English was first class and they were genuinely interested in talking to us about where we were from and our impressions of India. They recommended some good places to go and the best cinema in town.
Service was first class, not pushy and helpful without being intrusive.
The rooms were spotless and finished to a high standard. We were on the fourth floor and had a great view.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thewallstreet J, General Manager at The Wall Street - A Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Dear Mr. Full Fonz,

Greetings from The Wall Street Hotel Jaipur !!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Than you very much for your comment on the TripAdvisor. The Wall Street Team feels greatly honored and rewarded by your excellent and valuable comments. Your words are the most encouraging and my team has been enthused and vowed to work harder to get more and of comments like yours
Wishing you & your loved ones a prosperous and Happy New year 2013.
Thanks & Regards,
Tej Kaul General Manager The Wall Street Hotel Jaipur. Dec.9,2012

Reviewed December 1, 2012

This was one of the nicer 3-star hotels I stayed at during my trip. I was here for two nights. The room was nice and clean and well equipped with a minibar, coffee and tea equipment, and more channels than I've ever seen on any TV (especially nice since I had a case of Delhi belly for part of my trip).

The staff was super nice and helpful, and the room was serviced each day (even a bit too much - clothes I had haphazardly tossed around were folded and stacked nicely). The food was excellent - I enjoyed two dinners via room service, and the breakfast buffet was very good.

My only complaint was that the internet service never worked during the time I was there.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Thewallstreet J, General Manager at The Wall Street - A Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Dear Jadie R (Virginia)

Greetings from the Wall Street Hotel Jaipur - India !!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my team at The Wall Street Hotel Jaipur feel greatly enthusiastic having received your valuable and excellent comments and vowed to work harder and harder to achieve their goal--
-The Utmost Guest Satisfaction. Your words have encouraged us to keep doing what ever best we can do. We feel rewarded as the list of our satisfied Guests is getting bigger and bigger.
Thanks and Regards.
Tej Kaul General Manager The Wall Street Hotel Jaipur -- India.( gm@thewallstreet hotel.com)

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Wall Street is very much a business standard hotel -- the sparkling clean, modern bedrooms and bathrooms, the pleasant lobby and the restaurant would have passed muster anywhere. Service was professional and welcoming. Wifi and internet service was most appreciated. I stayed at the Wall Street as part of an Intrepid tour and was totally satisfied. The hotel's location is good, being quiet but close to the historic centre of Jaipur. I had one lunch at the restaurant and enjoyed it. The buffet breakfast was good as well, although I probably would have preferred the option of individual breakfast options.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank CanberraSteve38

Dear Mr. CanberraSteve 38, Canberra.

Greetings from the Wall Street Hotel Jaipur - India !!!!!!!!!!!

-The Utmost Guest Satisfaction. Your words have encouraged us to keep doing what ever best we can do. We will strive harder to get 5/5 from you on your next trip to india.
Thanks and Regards.