1,185 results
All reviews booked hotel hill view room science park booked executive room bed decoration candle light dinner car hire nice stay sightseeing places family room we loved our stay nahargarh fort morning breakfast beautiful room front office manager close to railway station travel agent
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We felt happy after staying at Hotel Sarang Palace recently while we were holiday in with family and friends. The hotel looks recently renovated and offered peaceful location friendly staff with excellent housekeeping and good quality food. Most importantly, It fitted in our budget. Light on pocket and high on spirits thankyou Sarang Palace.

Trip type: Traveled with family
sarangpalace, Manager at Hotel Sarang Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Preeti,

It was a privilege to have you stay with us. Thank you for sharing your review . I am glad to know that the hotel's staff and the overall service standards were appreciated by you. I am happy that the services delivered by my capable team made your stay comfortable and pleasant with us as always. Looking forward to welcome you back soon and promise you a delightful experience with us as always!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were travelling with a group of 30 students studying higher education and we went on education trip to Jaipur and stayed at Sarang Palace. do the hotel could not give us early check-in as we were many people together still there was rooms as early as possible and the rooms were very beautiful full of sunlight and comfortable with enough space for 4 of us in one room. We really enjoyed the breakfast and the dinner that we had booked with them. Wi-Fi was great. The staff is friendly and helpful. Location is central and convenient.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Sunil

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked room to see online we got asroom as booked we feel comfort there service is also satisfactory staff are friendly location of hotel as ourwilling food also testy buffet breakfast have variety of item we like this hotel rooms are big and airy

Trip type: Traveled with friends
sarangpalace, Manager at Hotel Sarang Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Divya,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were two couples and we were looking forward to relaxing and rejuvenating holiday after the tough schedule of work. we decided to go to Jaipur and Agra for a small holiday and which was Hotel Sarang Palace in Jaipur after coming across it online. we booked two interconnecting rooms as we wanted to stay together at the same time had our own privacy and the rooms were beautiful and on the rooftop with the view of Nahargarh and offered us a great relaxation along with the maximum amenities that we could have. The room prices were great the morning breakfast was very good . We also booked the Baradari candle light dinner with them and totally enjoyed it.

Dear Mr. Arunam,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

our company book does at Hotel Sarang Palace for our corporate tour and we would like to thanks this small hotel in Jaipur as we would like to use it frequently on our next corporate visits whenever we travel back to Jaipur. excellent location very convenient for corporates to travel back to the office and to the hotel along with some time that you can utilise for shopping and for movies. Everything is very close by and the staff helps you and keeps in touch with you through their small chit chats. Wi-Fi works good and the food quality is home like.

Dear Mr. kaleem,