“small beautiful haveli hotel”

Hotel Sarang Palace
Ranked #18 of 410 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We visited India for first time. My travel agent booked hotel sarang palace for me. This is a small beautiful haveli and very nicely managed by its owners .we were offered traditional Rajasthani welcome and were and booked in their suit room. The room was beautiful and decorated in heritage haveli . The food was very testy .The reception desk also get movie tickets done for us. One all this is a nice beautiful hotel.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
sarangpalace, Owner at Hotel Sarang Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

We would like to thankyou for staying at Hotel Sarang Palace. We value your feedback and will work even more hard to achieve full satisfaction for all our travelers staying with us.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I stayed at hotel sarang palace along with my three other colleagues for my business trip. The hotel turned out to be a surprise. It was very clean , located nearby to the central city .The hotel offered good food ,felt like home and also had free wi-fi. I will recommend this hotel to all business travelers.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The worst experience i have ever had till now. I have visited lots of place but this was was the terrible experience of this hotel. Starting form the reception till the room service nothing is perfect. The most unlikely was the behavior of the management/staff. They deal with their customer very rudely and quarrel and argue with them. As per the experience owned by me while visiting many hotels, the clearance of the balance payment is to be done at the time of CHECKOUT. But at Sarang Palace they will ask you to clear up all your dues before handing over the room key at the time of CHECK-IN. What ever services they are showing in the website are just to attract the peoples. Once you will visit you will get to know all about this. I strongly never ever recommend any body to visit sarang palace.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank divyalok s
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We spent a couple of nights at the Hotel Sarang.

The deluxe room was very cramped; had one queen size bed; almost no space around the cot; a small cubicle sized almirah ; a non working TV; sparse furniture. It had colorful paintings on the ceiling.

The bathroom was clean. However the western closet was poorly placed.

The buffet breakfast was sparse, included toast, jam, butter, boiled egg, curd and stuffed paratta and tea. The dinner was a Rajasthani Thali which was reasonable.

The waiters and restaurant manager were friendly and helpful.The bell boys and the reception staff were good too

Would recommend this hotel only if you are on a shoe string budget.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my colleague on my recent business trip. My company booked this hotel for me. The hotel offered me pick up from airport . My company booked Executive room for us. the room had a separate seating area .The room was nice. The hotel has lift and free wi – fi. the hotel is located in a very posh area with almost all type of shops , restaurants and public transport around. The restaurant served all type of cuisines. I liked their buffet breakfast a lot. The quality was good. Though it was a not a lavish buffet. Over all very good economical hotel for the business travellers.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We booked this hotel through an online portal for 3 nights. We checked in at 5 am. The hotel offered us complimentary early check in . the driver who came to pick us up was very nice . the rooms were filled with sunlight and were comfortable and beautifully decorated. My room had large Rajasthani paintings and multiple windows. Later in the evening we booked a tour to chokhi dhani from the hotel . The car was good . This hotel also helped me to arranged a surprise package for my boyfriend of champagne with roses. they arranged the private dinner for us on the roof top . We were delighted to see Nahargarh hills from the roof top. Over all we had a nice stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I happen to stay recently at this hotel. I booked the hotel through the phone and Paid directly at the hotel. The hotel was a complete surprise with good size rooms, comfortable beds and modern washrooms. I tried their Rajasthani thali and found it to be Tasty. The hotel also offered the free wi – fi . This hotel is 5 minutes away from Bus stand and thus very good for those tourists who are looking forward to stay in a central place in Jaipur. the hotel is also near to main tourist attractions and Railway station. One can get a auto easily in odd hours also.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo