“A very pleasant stay during my recent travel to Jaipur”
Review of Hotel Natraj

and 1 more site!
Hotel Natraj
Ranked #86 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
Ahmedabad
“A very pleasant stay during my recent travel to Jaipur”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This hotel was arranged for me by one of my colleagues. I was a bit apprehensive about the quality and had rechecked with him about the rooms etc. before my travel since it was a long due family holiday and I was not willing to be irritated once I had reached the hotel. But I was pleasantly surprised once I reached the hotel (they had arranged for my pickup from the station at 4.30 am in the morning which was very helpful). Large rooms with a balcony and all necessary ammenities greeted us. The bed was good and big enough for the three of us (me my wife and kid). The staff were excellent, very polite but professional and took good care of us. Their owner Mr. Atish was very cordial and helpful. The hotel is undergoing renovation with addition of rooms, restaurants (food is good, tasty and provided in the rooms now) etc. and he informed that the plan is to make the hotel into a boutique hotel for both business and leisure travel. I think the hotel is an extremely good place to stay in Jaipur and I would definitely recommend it for a comfortable stay in Jaipur.

Kaushik Banerjee
Ahmedabad

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Canada
Reviewed December 18, 2010

The hotel is clean and in a good location with easy access to public transportation. The rooms are well furnished, hot water is not an issue and the bed comfy. WiFi was reliable 100% of the time.

The hotel had brought back the wrong laundry for me but quickly resolved the situation to my satisfaction.

Would recommend to friends.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
5 Thank 04274108
KOLKATA
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Bigs rooms and porperly saniated cleaned hotel with good siiting arrangement in the enterance lobby near reception. proper golen lights with proper modern decor with tradional craft and painting on the wall. The Best part is that the hotel rooms are very big and spacious. great room service. The Staff and the reception were very helpful. in the bedroom i can think that instead of two three people can sleep confortably.

1 Thank SAKETAGARWAL
Delhi
Reviewed March 24, 2010

when i reach this room, I am fully satisfy looking for it, there is staff is full for geast , there are every facilty in room & outroom.
I am feeling that i am stay as Home

alwar
Reviewed February 27, 2010

• Stayed November 2009
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
jodhpur
Reviewed January 16, 2010

I had stayed for 2 Nghits in this hotel on recommendtation by one of my friend The staff is very friendly. The services were in line. The quality of food is very good although only veg. but reasonable priced.

The best thing is the location - Centarlly located to bus & rly. station. The rooms are very clean with dth cable & wi-fi facility.Which is very usefull to Business travellers.I would definately like to stay further in this hotel.

Oslo, Norway
Reviewed January 6, 2010

We booked this hotel in walking distance from most things in Jaipur without expecting too much and got pleasantly surprised. The rooms are old, but they are (at least the one we got) very roomy with a good size and functioning bathroom. It took the guys in the reception forever to check us in, but they succeeded with that and any other task we gave them, so no complaints really. The hotel is nothing spectacular, but it is clean and it works and we have no problem recommending it.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends