“Punjabi Food”
Review of Punjabi Dhaba

Punjabi Dhaba
Ranked #499 of 3,530 Restaurants in Jaipur
Reviewed February 28, 2019

Punjabi Dhaba as the name suggests is a good place to have punjabi cuisine at a very decent price. Service is great here.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is near my place and most of the times we prefer takeaway the food rather than dining out in the hotel. Though I never had bad experience but due to the area we prefer to have fopd at home.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

After tiring setup we were looking for good food same time we came across Punjabi Dhaba
Best thing I liked about it was that it's food is not so spicy nor very sweet. But the taste was such that it hit the tounge.
I loved it soo much that I decided to have food here next few days

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Anand M
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Don't carried away by it's name. PUNJABI means a lot more then just a cuisine. It's simply a restaurant. Being away from the rush road is a good thing here.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

This is situated on Janpath, Norman Nagar. It offers the takeaway as well as home delivery. I tried paneer takatak, and liked it. Recommend to visit if wanna have outside food in the area

Date of visit: September 2016