“Unremarkable, but all that was required”

Jaipur Palace Hotel
Ranked #201 of 385 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I spent two days here. As far as hotels go this is a perfectly adequate property with clean rooms and hospitable staff.

It is located on Tonk road, a busy road which is a main artery so you are well connected and positioned to get to the major sites in and around Jaipur.

Breakfast selection was limited, but what was on offer was great.

All up, not a memorable stay, but more than served its purpose for the two evenings we were there.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jdmiller83

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Hotel is located at posh area, called tonk road, Rooms are good enough & have a nice interior . have a roof top restaurant as well.

I must recommend you jaipur palace hotel.
Advice - go for front view room.

Room Tip: go for front view room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Varun_Indore
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I did not like the service or attitude of the staff. We were going down to have a tea in the coffee house and the staff herded us into a discoteque. We had to endure boom boom music in a dark room with strobe lights. There attitude was that it was okay - we didn't want that kind of environment. When I called down for towels no one showed up and I had to steal the towels off f the maid service cart. I had to call 4 times to get someone to help me with the television. As we were leaving we were stuck in the elevator when a power outage occured. No one attemepted to help us as we were stuck between floors for 15-20 minutes. No one cared. It is overpriced and does not even rate a 2 star accomodation. My suggestion is to find another place to stay - this place leaves a bad impression for tourists like myself.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2012

not that good as expected it to be. the booking wasnt there when i reached there but other than that everything was good food is very tasty. and the live band was also performing all the rajastani numbers

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank evolution977
Reviewed June 9, 2012

It’s a good place to stay. I stayed there on 25th May and received a good hospitality. I stayed with my Friends and we all enjoyed here. Food was good. we all enjoyed here... Very good choice of breakfast, clean rooms. Better hotel then Delhi and Agra. But wifi are chargeable ..

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dev_ajad
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Nice, comfortable and well maintained hotel
Had a live band during dinner when we stayed over

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TRAVELFUN80
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We stayed one night, I was disappointed as this was the only hotel that I stayed during my trip that charges for wifi use! Need to make it cOmplimentary. Very good choice of breakfast, clean rooms. Better hotel then Delhi and Agra.

• Stayed: March 2012