“Peaceful and welcoming stay”

Hotel Anuraag Villa
Ranked #10 of 393 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This hotel is one of the best we have stayed in whilst in India. The rooms are clean and large, the garden is peaceful. The food at the restaurant was good value for money and tasty. Overall the best part of this hotel for us was the staff who were all absolutely lovely and helpful.

We hired the driver who had picked us up from the station on behalf of the hotel and he showed us around all the places we wanted to see. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a stress free place to stay in the busy city.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bryony O
Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The Hotel was good. But the major problem I faced was with the travel arrangements they made for me. Don't even think of taking the ricks/taxi standing in front of the hotel, they are all notorious people, appropriate word would be MAFIA. They would be verynice in front of the hotel staff, but once you are far away from the hotel, You are into web, charge you more than what was agreed, yell at you for halting for more time at places and for not buying at shops of their choice. And when you report to the hotel staff, they will just say SORRY and no action would they take on those guy.The next day you get a new taxi with a new driver and the taxi you booked yesterday comes for someone else in the hotel(God save those poor Soul)

Name of Drivers: Shabir,Sohaib, to name a few..

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mandeep_singh_79
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My parents were travelling to Nawalgarh in Feb 2012 (and not April 2013) and had to make a night stay on the way. So, I was looking at tripadvisor to find a decent place which is within budget but still provides me all basic facilities in a neat and clean environment. And I am lucky to have chosen Anuraag Villa. I was very sceptical when I called up my parents first time to check out on them and how the place is. But to my relief and delight, they were thrilled and were all praises for me to have booked them this hotel. Right from the moment they stepped into the hotel (which is actually just 5 mins drive from the railway station and they provide free pick & drop) to the time they checked out (which was actually just a night stay), they were falling short of words to tell me how good the place was - be it the cleanliness (mind you my folks are cleanliness freaks incl. me, so you can imagine how clean the hotel is), facilties in the room, service of the staff, food and I can go on and on....Actually they told me that it would have been better if they had stayed at Anuraag Villa and not gone to Nawalgarh at all. All in all - one of the best budget places to stay in Jaipur....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pooja T
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed for a few nights in late 2013. The hotel is outside the bustling inner section of Jaipur but close enough to get in easily and also good for the train station - just a short auto rickshaw ride away. The garden is great after the hassle of the town and the peacocks are frequent visitors - just the best place to unwind after visiting the town's attractions.
Food in the garden restaurant is more than acceptable and has enough variety for a short stay. Rooms were relatively plain, but clean and comfortable.
Good, efficient and friendly staff, particularly Om (manager / receptionist) and good taxi service (Abdul - who was booked through the hotel, but I believe is not directly connected to the hotel - took us on a good day's trip to the fort and various city centre palaces and attractions, always being where he said he would be etc. Very good.)
We felt very comfortable here. Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The hotel itself is really well maintained and the owners have put a lot of effort into the decor and ensuring that it is a relaxing place for tourists. Rooms were clean and spacious and amenities were all in order. There is a large garden at the back of the hotel for people to just sit around and drink tea or have food.

The staff were really receptive and the service was pretty good as well. The hotel offers a free pickup from the metro station which is about 15 minutes away by autorickshaw. The staff also allowed us to store our luggage with them even after we had checked out so that we could come back for it later before our train ride.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Guo X
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The hotel is situated outside the centre of Jaipur in peaceful residential area a short tuk tuk ride to the centre . Our room was large,with a seating area and plenty of hot water in the bathroom. The room rate does not include any food but the good vegetarian restaurant is not expensive and is open from early in the morning to late in the evening and is not expensive with plenty of choice on the menu. The walled garden is a lovely place to sit and eat or just relax.Reception is manned 24 hours a day and were were provided with tea and a wake up call before our early departure for the station.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Refuser
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The hotel has its own ambience, nice outside area to eat in, reception is not the friendlist, & theirs no lift, so if you have suitcases its up the stairs, ordering to eat was a problem for me because i didnt like curries for breakfast, & not many speak English in the kitchen, so I took whatever I thought i would like, beds are hard to sleep on & when showering water can go everywhere in the bathroom, don't know why they don't build a mini brick wall for this?? Furniture & look is old, but its clean bedding! I didnt walk around at night, wasn't sure where to go, no one at reception advises either.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo