Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
We took a 12 seat Tempo Traveller for 12 days to coverRajasthan with Mewad and Marwad

Explorer14540487639
Udaipur City and Kumbhalgarh

DebopriyoG1
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Jaipur
All reviews cab service excellent service mr sharma cab company nice cab hired cab jaipur sightseeing nice driver sight seeing toyota etios visited jaipur rajasthan trip nice trip day trip the entire trip city tour always on time
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We had three different drivers for different cities. Drivers understood English and were able to coordinate our itinerary. Make sure to mention if you want to be at monuments at certain times of the day. Also, one driver recommended us a tour guide who then took us into a commissioned warehouse where we wasted an hour. Be careful of these traps.
Our last minute changes were coordinated well and generally happy with the service.

1  Thank Norinoranori
Reviewed 6 days ago

The vehicle was very clean and was in best condition. The driver Surgyan was very co operative nature and having with soft driving, His driving on the hill and in jungle section at Mount Abu was calm and cautious Special thanks to Rajutana Cabs management who provide us a well maintained vehicle and also a soft hand driver because of which the total tour was very amazing. I will definitely recommend Rajputana Cab's services to all.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We took a cab for 2 days to cover Udaipur and do a day trip to Kumbhalgarh Fort. The driver, Hira Lal, was excellent - knowledgeable and very polite. His driving on the tricky roads to Kumbhalgarh was calm and reassuring. The car was clean and the driver suggested a couple of most interesting lunch venues as well. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked a cab in Rajputana cabs and was amazing. The driver Mukesh Saini who came with us was pretty good and friendly. He even arranged guide for the tour. He even took us to Saavariya Seth temple which was unknown to us. The temple was huge and was so gorgeous.The trip was pretty amazing and memorable one. Special mention to the driver because of which the trip was amazing.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I reached Jaipur on 19 Oct by train at 11 am and on reaching hotel I called Mr cb Singh for the cab he responded quickly and provided me cab to visit Amer fort with my family the driver was very polite he helped me to get a good guide for Amer fort I enjoyed the trip next time I will use the services of Rajputana cabs

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Communication was good and timely. We were initially assisted by Mr CB Singh then by Mr Vivek. Vivek made sure our itinerary was followed and provided Sunny as the driver as requested. Our driver from Agra to Jaipur, Guddu, was good as well even though he doesn't speak english. For the remaining 3 day tour in Jaipur-Jodhpur-Jaipur, Sunny was our driver. He can communicate in English and provided some information on places we visited. He is a cautious driver and was always on time for pick-up. He also tries his best to cater to your requests, like going to a pharmacy or buying dinner along the way before going home. Overall, Sunny made our trip easier and safe.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

used rajputana cabs while on visit in Jaipur and found them to be fantastic. I can't imagine that everyone else has a 1 star rating for them and can only assume it is some sort of discredit ploy by competitors. First of all every one is air conditioned. Secondly it was three times cheaper to get to the airport vs the hotel taxi and the same price as the prepaid black/yellow AC cab I took from airport to hotel. Third they texted me when the driver was on the way and again when he arrived. Fourth he showed up 15 minutes early. Fifth, I was able to book everything on the web site and schedule my time and pick up address. Sixth, they are licensed by the airport. Seventh, the cars all have meters and so there is no risk of being ripped off by the driver.

I will say there was one difficulty and that is more a function of city of Delhi than rajputana Cabs. It took me a few attempts to enter my address/area correctly on the web site. So I recommend just calling them

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just loved it. It was one of the greatest experiences while outing or touring with Rajputana cabs service. Trustworthy, reliable and most important seems familiar.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

In adition with my former review one thing I forget to mention that the the driver Naresji is A polite person and he guide us whereever necessery. We enjoy our tour with the keen guidence of Nareshji. He is A nice person and good driver also.

1  Thank orientbook c
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked a cab for my family in the month of Oct,2018 for 12 days from jaipur to bikaner,Jaisalmer,Sam,Jodhpur,Mt.Abu,Ranakpur,Kumbhalgarh,Udaypur,Chittore,Ajmer,Pukar, Ranthombar and back to Jaipur.for Rs.31050/-
First day they provide a cab for Jaipur sight seeing then in the evening Mr. Mohendra Singh, the driver of the cab introduced to a new driver Mr. NARESH that person take us to visit the rst of the places and finally droped us at Jaipur Airport after completing the tour. but he over charges 150k.m. finally billed Rs.32500/-. In between the company RAJPUTANA CAB not make any phone call.

1  Thank 724Pratap