Hotel Pearl Palace
$83
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
2,093 results
All reviewsmr singhrooftop restaurantsilver shoptrain stationlonely planetfree pickvalue for moneybudget hotellaundry servicetuk tukhot waterfantastic hoteldeluxe roomrooms are cleanindian foodold citydelicious food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2009

We loved the Pearl Palace, the decor is amazing and very unique. Mr Singh is a great guy, all the other staff were nice too. The rooftop restaurant was very atmospheric with great food and sunsets. The rooms were comfortable with TV, clean bathrooms and beautifully painted and designed rooms. A little bit of luxury at backpacker prices. Very popular so book ahead.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2009

We were travelling to India for the first time and didn’t have much idea of what to expect . Our first stop over was Jaipur where we stayed at the Pearl Palace. The Place was so warm and welcoming which melted all our apprehensions about travelling here . Subsequently we travelled to other places but on the way back we made sure that we will stay here for a couple of nights again. My boyfriend and I felt as if we had arrived home and this hotel really took care of us. At no other place , we come across such a beautiful hotel. Just being here was so relaxing that we didn’t venture out of the hotel .This would be my only choice whenever I travel to Jaipur. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

1  Thank Luzianalara
Reviewed July 9, 2009

Great AC room, great service, superb restaurant. At the begining, I was a bit sceptical because of a low price but the hotel turned out to be just great.

1  Thank czarnowo
Reviewed July 8, 2009

I worte a review about this hotel a few months back, where I had already mentioned this problem: We arrived without a reservation and tried to get a room. It was 7:00 am and the staff told us to wait because "most likely" one would become free around 12:00, but they couldn't be 100 percent sure. This was already strange, but we decided to wait. I think they know VERY well who is checking out and if they have other reservations that will fill them up again. They told us the restaurant is a nice place to wait. So we waited and waited and waited (by the way, the staff at the restaurant are EXTREMELY SLOW) and at the end they just smiled and said sorry, no rooms free.
But this is not the worst part, a couple came after us, just as we were leaving, Later we met them by chance in the city center and they told us they didn't have a reservation...they were just given a room straight away. I think the owner might not now what his staff are doing. I don't doubt he is honest, but the staff seems to have their own rules. But it is still a very bad way to treat travelers.

4  Thank olavide
Reviewed July 8, 2009

I was suspicious of the very low rates for this hotel, but my husband and I were very pleased. I think for the exchange rate at that time our hotel cost about $17 a night. We had an air-conditioned room (the a/c is quite loud, but effective) with a bath. The rooms and furnishings are a bit worn, but clean. The restaurant on the roof is very good and very inexpensive as well -- a delicious thali was about $1. I bought a beautiful Ganesh charm for about $3 at their jewelry shop next to the restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple