“They Exceed all your expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Pearl Palace

and 1 more site!
Hotel Pearl Palace
Ranked #7 of 376 Hotels in Jaipur
New Delhi, India
“They Exceed all your expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was searching for a hotel in Jaipur for my family weekend trip from Delhi and came across Hotel Pearl Palace, a hotel with over 870 reviews from which 99.99% were about the amazing experience people had in this hotel.

After reading these reviews it didn’t take me much to decide and book with them, though I was a little worried about the cleanliness as I was travelling with by 5 months old daughter. Reached there at 11:30 am and asked for the rooms. They immediately gave us the room keys and took my family and luggage to the room while I did check-in formalities which took less than 5 minutes. At reception, we met Mr. Singh and demanded a room on lower floor considering that my mother who is +55 yrs will not prefer a room on third floor. Mr. Singh asked us to have a look to these rooms and told us that it would be more convenient for us as we would be visiting rooftop restaurant frequently for our meals and also considering disturbance on ground floor due to renovation work from 10am to 5am.

Rooms: We booked 2 deluxe rooms and both of it were amazingly beautiful with a very neat and clean bathroom. Everything from bed Lenin to towel were spotless…..it was cleanliness with a sparkle !! The pictures at Tripadvisor posted by various travelers can’t justify the beauty and cleanliness of these rooms. My only complaint or rather an observation (as it didn’t bother me much) was the noise from window a/c in room number 307.

Staff: All these people who work at Pearl Palace are highly trained and motivated….I can’t imagine how Mr. Singh manages it at such a low cost. They provide each service with a smile and do not wait for a Tip to be offered, which is a rare thing in an Indian budget hotel or even a 3 or 4 star. In case you want to tip a staff member you can put it in the tip box kept at reception of the hotel.

Peacock Rooftop restaurant !! we had all our meals (expect one we had at chowki dhani…a worst experience) at the Rooftop restaurant. All food items took more than 30 mins to be served and when served …delivered the freshness and taste which was worth the wait !! I can say….. try whatever you want to from their widespread menu and you won’t regret. !! My recommendation - Stuffed mushrooms and chicken hakka sizzler.

Thanks to Pearl Palace for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: 307...a good room with balcony
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank GK_Explore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

During our 4 night stay we were fortunate to find this pearl in Jaipur.
You can trust the comments on this wonderful place, our was one the deluxe doubles, and it definitely lived up to the expectations; daily impeccably cleaned room; constant hot water, great friendly room and reception service. Hint: The always working fast wifi is worth the extra. If you're staying for 3 days or more, there is a 3 day wifi code for only 300 Rs, not bad at all. The exchange rate was pretty decent too.

Rarely does one encounter the passion and vision of the soft spoken and kind eyed Mr. Singh. We had the pleasure of his company one of our nights at the Peacock, the hotels bohemic rooftop restaurant. I would look no further for an impeccable, reasonably priced dining experience, and I have been known to be picky. The food is freshly made to your liking and you can taste it! We tried others but they were simply not on a par with the food and service of the Peacock. Mr. Singh even drove us in his war era Ford jeep over to have a tea and to have a sneak peek at his new venture, the Pearl Palace Botique Hotel, I won't reveal too much, but It is destined for greatness. The attention to detail is almost bewildering, a piece of history and Indian art.

My wife and I really had an amazing time here, highly recommended!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michael A
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

First stay in Jaipur and found Pearl Palace on Trip Advisor. So glad that I did. It is a special place with artwork everywhere you look a fabulous roof terrace- double level so you can go up and watch the sunset while having drinks. Mr and Mrs Singh are hospitable, charming and rightly proud their establishment. When my bathroom sprung a leak I was immediately offered a room change with the minimum of fuss. My a/c room was great as it is April and very hot. Restaurant food was nice but the chicken malai tikka is amazing!! Special mention to Mr D on reception. Nothing too much trouble, he is helpful informative and booked my onward train journey in about 5 mins flat- surely a record for India! Can't recommend enough and will come back without hesitation. Excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Gloucestershire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Despite having a small room (with a shared bathroom) my experience here was delightful. The staff were exceptionally nice, the whole hotel is clean and smells wonderful. To top it off the rooftop restaurant is a sanctuary. You would never believe you were in Jaipur. With mist that sprays you to keep you cool, whilst having a cold kingfisher... Perfect. Its easy to see why you have to book atleast a few days in advance to get a room!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had the most amazing 4 days at the Pearl Palace Hotel over the Holi festival 2013. Mr Singh put on a great party on the roof top, and made us all feel very welcome! All the staff are very helpful, and very friendly. Great rooms, great quality, highly recommend!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Prague
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

It is easy to understand why this place is considered one of the best by all guides including Lonely Planet: it is simply ran impeccably. Original, spacious, clean and comfortable bedrooms with matching lovely bathrooms. Balconies in some of the rooms with table and chairs overlooking the quiet, clean and beautiful street where it is located. Tasteful fairy tale decoration and an intense smell of rose petals create the perfect atmosphere. Good location, very friendly staff, good service, we did our laundry there once and it was very well managed. The Peacock roof top restaurant was outstanding: superb breakfasts, delicious thalis, my brother had once grilled chicken and loved it. There were always people waiting to get a place at the restaurant which proves its good reputation (for both food and service). Strongly recommend this place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent hotel which looked after us during our stay in Jaipur. The rooms are clean and comfortable and have all you need. The rooftop restaraunt serves very nice food and good value, it has a good vibe to it at night. All dishes we had was nice but my favourite was the chicken lababdar. I would definitely recommend this hotel to stay and very good value for your money.

• Stayed April 2013