“Convenient and clean”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jaipur
Ranked #35 of 376 Hotels in Jaipur
“Convenient and clean”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights, and found the location was good, and the rooms clean.
The staff were friendly and allowed us to print out our on going itinerary details without any hassle.
The room was clean and spacious, but very cold although we were provided with an electric heater when we mentioned this.
The breakfast was average, and on the second morning the omelette was so salty it was inedible. A very minor detail but the manager took this comment to heart and we were requested to complete a feedback form.
We found this hotel to be a little soulless but a good base for a night or two.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Avneesh280, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jaipur, responded to this review, December 23, 2013

Namaskar !

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed these issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

AVNEESH K MATHUR

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I was in Jaipur and decided to stay at this hotel and not the Radisson located close to the airport because I had work in town and had checked on the internet that location of this hotel was in downtown . While that was the good part the rest of it was quite a let down . Check in took its own time because the lady on the front desk was more busy on the cell lamenting her personal problems. The room was quite average and I had to ask for toiletries as there were non available - house keeping took their own time in arrangement of the same . Did not have dinner at the hotel but was delighted to find out that at check out there was a packed breakfast awaiting me since I had an early morning flight to Mumbai . However the joy ended there as my courtesy cab driver was taking an early morning snooze and by the time the guy at the reception had located him I was in danger of missing my flight . I think I shall avoid this hotel during my next trip to Jaipur .

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Avneesh280, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jaipur, responded to this review, December 19, 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We chose this hotel based on feedback from tripadvisor. The club room was dirty. Stains on the luggage area and the chair in the room. House keeping would remove all the hand and face towels from my room each evening. I had to call to have them replaced. One evening we arrived back in an auto rickshaw and were refused permission to enter the gate. When i asked the duty manager at the time, he said that it was below the "standards" of the hotel for guests to arrive by means other than a car. I found this ridiculous. Service in the restaurant is patchy depending on the person serving you. Will never go back to this property.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Honiton, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Spent two nights at this hotel. The first night we ate at the Dragon restaurant on the 3rd floor and it was very enjoyable. The second night we ate at the Mosaic restaurant on the 2nd floor, what a difference. My meal came before my wife's and then her chicken was like rubber. It was sent back and reappeared sometime later, still inedible, so it was refused and then we were surrounded by two managers and the chef. All that happened was that we were not asked to pay for that meal, although that was how I asked for it to be resolved. Why oh why at the restaurant is there a very bad 'Pub singer' singing Elvis, Cliff Richard songs etc? It was awful to listen too and totally out of context with being in Jaipur. Other than that the rooms are clean and comfortable and if you are booked for this hotel, it does the job.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Staghunt
Avneesh280, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jaipur, responded to this review, December 16, 2013

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Overall the hotel itself is fine and the staff is polite, However, if you want to sleep, don't get a room on the 6th floor. The music coming from the disco until 3:30 is so loud that it's impossible to sleep. Unacceptable. Makes no sense to have rooms right below the nightclub.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Keith S
Avneesh280, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jaipur, responded to this review, December 15, 2013

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed there with My family for One night Stay....!!!!

Though the property is centrally located but the Interior is not much Good....!!!!!

Rooms are neat and Clean rooms food quality is too good....!!!!

Overall Experience is Average.....!!!!

Room Tip: Main Road Facing Room that is Town Facing Rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Avneesh280, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jaipur, responded to this review, December 11, 2013

Namaskar !

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

With regards,

New Delhi
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed here for about 3 days and I personally think that this is a very good Hotel. The food is absolutely yummy. I would recommend every one(who eats non veg) to try the chicken dishes they were too good. I was on 4th floor. The room was neat and clean, no view whatsoever but it was quite ok for me as I prefer going out to get the views. The room was cleaned everyday and service was good. I would stay here only when I visit Jaipur again. There was only one hiccup that the front desk charged us extra in the end and it was adjusted later on when I came back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Avneesh280, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jaipur, responded to this review, December 10, 2013

Namaskar !!!

We are thankful to you for your encouraging comments, this is our team Country Inn & Suites , Jaipur . We look forward to see you more often.

With Regards,