Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Superb quality pashmina and excellent service!

If you are looking for authentic, high quality pashmina, Akee International is hands down the place... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Travel10392285278
via mobile
Passionate, knowledgable and honest team. Highly worth visiting!

Many people who sell pashmina, cashmere and woollen items in Jaipur are crooks. It's sad but true... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Vinay C
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Jaipur
from $24.00
from $57.00
from $40.00
from $43.00
More Info
All reviews pashmina shawls shopping experience wide range of products amazing quality hand woven store offers product quality great store beautiful products unique items beautiful hand for sale on display excellent service city palace kashmir wool
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Akib is an honest and direct salesman. No Bull…this guy gives it to you straight. Plus, he's got the knowledge and quality product to back it up. As a native New Yorker, I appreciate the transparency. He made me feel comfortable and welcome in his shop. His products are authentic and top notch quality. He's the real deal…well worth a visit to spend a few rupees on items that cost hundreds or thousands of dollars in the states.

Date of experience: November 2013
2  Thank Denelle N
Akib M, Owner at Akee International, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your kind comments with us on Trip Advisor. As you know we strive to always provide the finest personal service to our guests by showing them best quality pashmina shawls and scarves.it is always gratifying to read such wonderful comment

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The store was very close to our hotel. I enter there to make some shopping and I find friends, helpping you in find what you want, making you feel confortable. After 2 hours, another brasilian friend was playing music with the store staff. Very good prices, hostest and friendly staff. A good experience, and friends for the life.

Date of experience: April 2013
1  Thank Mirtonfilho
Akib M, Owner at Akee International, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

thanks sir for still remembering us and our pashmina store in jaipur. it has been long time perhaps 3 years you been to our store with Brazilian group. we had enjoyed that time with Brazilian guitar masters. hopefully we will see u soon in india. regards akib

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I've been to Jaipur several times and each time I could not resist to visit Akee International for shopping. Great choice of good quality pashmina shawls in reasonable prices and helpful staff make this shop worth to visit. It is far better than the bazaar in tourist area of pink city.

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank JoannaPal
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I just want to tell you that my experience ,purchasing lots of pashmina shawls from many places in india.. But the real hand made quality fine work i only found at akee international shop in jaipur.The quality was way beyond my expectations.This store actually is really awesome ,the guy akib is really helpful each time i visit to his store,i find new and beautifull pashmina and silk scarfs.the store has l everything ,but my favourites are pashmina , even for the normal quality of pashmina shawls In the past, I payed twice as much for the same shawl at another store. the kind of real pashmina shawls akib is having is really amazing work.. i have inroduced lots of clients to this shop and everyone is so happy with their service and the quality offered to them. i really love the beautuful pashmina i have been purchasing pashmina shawls from past 6 years from akee international. one should also try real kashmiri tea over there.the prices are fix there. But if you will tell him u are visiting the store from my recomendation. they u might get a nice gift after your purchases.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was several times with groups in Jaipur staying in the nearby hotel Mansingh Tower. My friends and clients were more than happy in the beautiful shop of Akib Mir from Akee international. Experts of textiles mentioned the excellent quality og the pashminas. The shopkeeper can explain the different qualities of the textiles. He can also produce a friendly atmosphere in his shop. It is a must when you are in Jaipur.
Rudolf Kunz, Lucerne, Switzerland.

Date of experience: March 2013

thanks ruddy for writing review for my shop. we will.surely look after your groups with good quality stuff and service. thanks for everything.