“An extremely well organised trip”

Tirupati Holidays - Private Day Tours
Ranked #177 of 306 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: The Tirupatiholidays are well versed in organizing and arranging the Day tour in Rajasthan since most of the locations are apt for visiting during the day time. During the travel we assure that all the customers will enjoy the at most traveling comfort in regards to sightseeing, traveling vehicle etc. We plan according to the time available and make sure that you visit maximum places in daylight.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I returned last week from a trip from Delhi, Agra through Rajasthan to Udaipur. I was travelling on my own and enjoyed it thoroughly because it was so extremely well organised by Tirupati Holidays. The car with the driver fetched me at Delhi airport and they took me during the next 14 days to Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambor, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Ranakpur and Udaipur. There was not a single hitch. All the hotels were very good and the driver was always punctual, friendly and helpful. I was taken by him and a guide he organised to see the sights at every location. The Tirupati office in Jaipur checked on our progress in the car every day. I felt completely safe, well looked after and at ease. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tirupati to anyone and if I should return to India, they will most certainly organise everything for me again!

3  Thank Kareltjie

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We spent 10 days travelling from Delhi, Agra through Rajasthan to Udaipur. We booked our tour at the last minute, yet all the arrangements were faultless, hotels were first-rate, and our driver was efficient and courteous. At no time did we feel let down -- on the contrary, Mahesh and his team took trouble to ensure that each stage of our journey was satisfactory. Really pleased about the service which was 100% professional, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tirupati Holiday to anyone, or work through them again if we decided to return to India.

4  Thank Musicker
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Tirupati Holidays organised our surface travel around Jaipur this Diwali. We were extremely happy with their professional services provided to us. Despite the fact that during this festival season it is hard to find cabs and drivers, Tirupati got us the services we were looking for. The drivers were punctual, polite and very well behaved. They knew their way around places we were visiting and drove very safely. All thanks to Tirupati Holidays. This is our second experience with Tirupati and we are sure to take their services when the next occasion arises.

4  Thank passepartout2013
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We traveled with Tirupati Holidays and they tailored a wonderful trip for us, because we wanted to take their Heritage tour of Rajasthan but we wanted also to visit Karni Mata Temple in Deshnore and Taj Mahal in Agra. Since my first e-mail, Mr. Mahesh answered my questions and arranged for us the best services in all the places that we visited in India. Then our trip was 14 days/ 13 nights as folloguing: starting in Delhi- Agra - Jaipur -Bundi - Udaipur - Bassi - Udaipur - Kumbhalgarh - Ranakpur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Bikaner - Shekhawati - Mandawa - Delhi (with one day city tour in Delhi. We enjoyed very much all our trip and it was much more than we had expected to know in India. Our driver Mr. Nisan was great driver and great person very polite and flexible according to our request to do something different as per scheduled tour. He was very helpfull and friendly all the time with us, and he was like a friend in India to share with us his culture and heritage. We have very good memories about this trip. I would like to share better about this trip with Tirupati Holidays and his Team but I have a lot of feelings and experiences in my memory that it will be very long to explain. So I would like to recomend their services because all was arranged perfectly for us, with the best driver, good car, very good and excelent hotels in each place that we visited. For this reason Thank you Very Much Tirupati Holidays and I will contact you again when I return to India.

7  Thank ReadyDuchampMade
Reviewed November 1, 2013

When we planned to go to India on January 2013, we emailed to Tirupati Holidays staff of Tirupati Holidays, replied us very fast. They answered my questions and solved our problems rapidly. We satisfied our explanation and felt comfortable at all. We started the round trip, starting from Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Pushkar- Udaipur- Jodhpur-Jaisalmer-Bikaner-Shekhawati Delhi (with one day city tour in Delhi then, drive us to IGI Airport).
On the first day, the driver, Mr. Nisar, picked up us at hotel. He is excellent driver. In the first day morning, he had arranged a box of drinking water for us. On the way, we trusted his plan for our journey so that we visited more scenery and save time. Mr. Nisar was happy to take us to wherever we wanted to go such as shopping, watching the sunset, enjoying sunrise, Forts, Palaces, Camel & Elephant ride. Thanks for his arrangement; we enjoyed the sunrise in TAJ MAHAL. I had saved this beautiful scenery in my memories forever. Furthermore, Tirupati Holidays & whole team had arranged for us to visit all Rajasthan fantastic way in a very good hotel, car & driver.
In these 12 days, we had good memories. We thank to Tirupati Holidays.

4  Thank SmithLaura403