“Great value and great service”
Review of Arya Niwas

Arya Niwas
Ranked #26 of 389 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The vegetarian restaurant serves really good food and is well priced. The gift shop is much better priced than I could find outside. The garden is well maintained and pleasant to sit out in. We used the hotel drivers and found them very good and reasonably priced. We also used their left luggage service so we didnt have to carry all our bags whilst going away for a few days. They have a travel agent on site, and we emailed to book train tickets before our arrival in India (booking cost 60 INR per ticket) - just be careful that your seat number does not start with WL as this means waiting list ie unconfirmed, which happened to us even though we had booked them 2 months in advance. Once we realised this, the staff were helpful in sorting out confirmed tickets.
Rooms fine - no frills but clean. We would be happy to stay here again as everyone was very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Tarun_Bansal_Jaipur, General Manager at Arya Niwas, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Greetings from Arya Niwas Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review. Thank you for the kind words as well.

You are right about the WL tickets, what a time we had trying to sort that one out! Railway bookings are a task in India now, hope they improve this, especially as we are making software for everything here in India now!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Could not believe such hotels also exist. The best hotel in India.. Yes, forget star rating hotels, You will never find such a well maintained hotel. Very neat & clean. Fresh linen. Excellent food quality. Hats off to the management to maintain such a standard. Already started to recommend to all my friends, family & associates.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Arya Niwas Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for the kind words!
All of us here are glad you liked our services.

Hope to see you again in our lovely home town of Jaipur.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've been staying at the Arya Niwas on and off for 14 years. It is my second home away from home when I am in India. On my first trip there, I got really sick from eating street food and had to go into the hospital. I was traveling alone. They called the doctor to the hotel, got a wheelchair and sent one of the hotel staffers with me. I was so sick i couldn't walk. The hotel staff stayed by my bedside to comfort me the whole night. Every time, I would wake up, I would see his face. It was very comforting and healing to me that someone really cared. I went back to the hotel the next day and got room service to my room and rested. This facility will bend over backwards and do summersaults to help any guest who is having problems. The front desk staff are amazing guys. Everyone is going out of their way to help when the eye contact is connected. Trained in excellence. Thank you to everyone there for making me feel like I am home.
Barbara Lopez

Room Tip: Any room is good. I prefer a non a.c. room to get use to the climate. If you need a.c. they have .Ot...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Greetings from Arya Niwas Jaipur.

Thank you for the kind words. Well, it IS your home at Jaipur. You are always welcome.

We are fortunate to have regular guests who are so passionate about the place, they do not let us slip, or commit a blunder!

Thank you once again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Amazing hotel, been maintaining the same standards for years. Very neat and very clean, artistically decorated in Rajasthani style but maintaining all the necessities one would expect in a hotel. They have excellent restaurant serving excellent food. They have beautiful lawn where you will find squirrels playing around in plenty. They have a souvenir and book shop, a lounge to relax and read and also a cafeteria which is open all night. They also have a cafeteria which is open throughout the night.

Room Tip: any all are good.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Arya Niwas Jaipur.
Thank you for the kind words, for your patronage over the years, and for taking out the time to write a review!
Glad that you have liked the services, and like our garden.
The squirrels are less in number now, the number of cats though has increased, must be a cycle of life lesson here. Some parrots have started visiting off and on, hope they get to be regular visitors.

Once again thank you and hope that you visit Jaipur and Arya Niwas soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed with family, rooms were very spacious and clean. My 3 year old son was finding place comfortable as he could run and play around in the garden. Food is reasonably priced and there are verities. In my north india tour, among all hotels I stayed, this was the best and value for money. Strongly recommend this hotel if u r with family.

Room Tip: You will not regret after booking this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Tarun_Bansal_Jaipur, General Manager at Arya Niwas, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Greetings from all of us here at Arya Niwas, Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for the kind words.
Happy to read that your son found the garden satisfactory!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Arya Niwas is a very nice hotel not far from Jaipur's railway station. The palce of winds is around 2.5 km from the hotel. it is located on a quite street so noise is not an issue.

Rooms are clean and quite large, although mine lack some natural light (you may want to ask for a room facing the garden). The bathroom is ok, with a hot and powerful shower.

The common areas a revery nice. There is agarden where guests can spend their evenings or have something to drink (though no alcohol is served) or to eat. The attached vegetarian restaurant is very good and very very cheap.

Staff is friendly and helpful. I have used their taxi service several times and I am really satisfied with it.

Overall I can recommend Arya Niwas without reservation, especially because it is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Greetings from all of us here at Arya Niwas Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for the kind words. I am glad you were happy with all our services, including travel arrangements.

Tarun Bansal

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The food is basic but delicious without any frills or colours. The hotel is like an old Indian haveli (large house), more spacious and atmospheric than some 4/5 star hotels. Service is excellent too. I liked the simple way that the food is ordered at the counter, paid and delivered to your table. It is good vegetarian food with significant variety, and eggs and omelette also on the menu.

Room Tip: choose slighly bigger room than the single.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from all of us here at Arya Niwas Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for the kind words. I am happy you liked the simplicity of our operations, it is exactly as we want to do things, simple but gracious.Happy to note that we were able to come across accordingly!

Tarun Bansal