Arya Niwas
  • Restaurant
Jai Niwas(Jaipur)
  • Pool
1,302 results
All reviewschitra cafevalue for moneynew wingfront lawnhomely foodvegetarian foodnice gardenrestaurant servesbudget hotelrooms are cleanforeign touriststravel deskold citylaundry servicebusy cityvisit jaipurrailway station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The food is basic but delicious without any frills or colours. The hotel is like an old Indian haveli (large house), more spacious and atmospheric than some 4/5 star hotels. Service is excellent too. I liked the simple way that the food is ordered at the counter, paid and delivered to your table. It is good vegetarian food with significant variety, and eggs and omelette also on the menu.

Room Tip: choose slighly bigger room than the single.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Tarun_Bansal_Jaipur, General Manager at Arya Niwas, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Greetings from all of us here at Arya Niwas Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for the kind words. I am happy you liked the simplicity of our operations, it is exactly as we want to do things, simple but gracious.Happy to note that we were able to come across accordingly!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Arya Newas is my second home. It treated me well as like home. I am very impress with the property, service, staff behaviors, cleanness, homely food with pretty reasonable prices. This hotel is true good place to be stay at Jaipur an total package like sweet home. Kudos to the owner and management of the hotel to maintain in such terrific way. With best

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from all of us here at Arya Niwas Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for the kind words.
For a hotel no praise can be higher than a person considering it as his or her second home. I thank you for this and hope that you continue finding our hotel comfortable and relaxing, like your home!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Arya Niwas is conveniently located at the heart of the Jaipur city. A very well maintained hotel with heritage essence equipped with equally well-mannered staff. Though inspite of booking early they failed to provide us rooms immediately upon arrival. We waited for an hour as our rooms were cleaned. Rooms are spacious and clean; the linens provided are good too. They can also arrange vehicles and local transport on request.
The most attractive part is the front lawn decorated with seasonal flowers and bonsai plants where the guests can relax and enjoy the evening breeze. Restaurant food is also allowed here; one can have breakfast under the sun or under the umbrellas if required; visitors can also enjoy candle-light dinner in the lawn. The lawn facing balcony is lined with cane sofas too. The restaurant serves all kinds of food with special emphasize on continental dishes since most of the guests found were foreigners. As for the Indian food, it is of standard taste but overpriced as compared to the quantity provided. The good thing is they allow outside food in respective rooms and may provide plates and spoons on request.
In short Arya Niwas is very accommodative and satisfactory in overall respect.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank arpitam

Greetings from all of us here at Arya Niwas Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for the kind words. I am glad you liked our services. Sorry that you found our Indian dishes expensive, compared to rates in town they are reasonable and mostly guests are happy with prices. Was it because we serve individual portions and not bigger portions good for 2-3 persons as hotels normally do?

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This hotel was one of the best for it's value in a while. The service was very professional and staff very helpful. They had a nice cafeteria style restaurant with good Indian food. I was there for a week and saw a few performances they put on in the lovely garden area where people can eat and lounge. Great place in a chaotic city!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank wenyanking

Greetings from all of us here at Arya Niwas Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for the kind words. I am glad you liked the evening performance and found the hotel relaxing!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

nice place, deserve your choice.
When I arrive, after I told them I have a reservation for a single room, they asked" Are you ..." Ohh, it seems they know me. Feels good here.
Many tourists live here.
Environment is also good.
Breakfast and dinner are excluded in the room fare, but you can choose eat there or outside.
I would suggest you try in the restaurant.
When I go to eat out, my driver bring me to some place looks good, but bad food.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Cynthia0304

Greetings from all of us here at Arya Niwas Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for the kind words. WE also run a travel service so maybe the next time you are here, you can take transport from us as well!