Arya Niwas
$74
$67
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$133
$35
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Hilton Jaipur(Jaipur)
$60
Hilton
$63
$102
$87
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$97
$39
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $48/night.

$179
$159
$391
$442
1,326 results
All reviewschitra cafevalue for moneyfront lawnnew winghomely foodvegetarian foodnice gardenrestaurant servesbudget hotelrooms are cleanforeign touriststravel deskold citylaundry servicebusy cityvisit jaipurrailway station
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Arya Niwas is excellent value. The service is friendly, the food is good, the location is central and i always see returning customers. The rooms are quite basic, but always clean (not a given in India). I always enjoy my stay there and have returned several times.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Tarun_Bansal_Jaipur, General Manager at Arya Niwas, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Greetings from Arya Niwas Hotel Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for your kind words.
We are fortunate that guests like you have been patronizing the hotel for a long time. I do hope that we keep meeting expectations in the future as well, and Arya Niwas continues to be your home in the future also.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

A fine medium size hotel in a quiet location despite the craziness of the close road. Clean, comfortable and cosy...goog value for money than normally would be suited for less. I come back and back again over the years

• Stayed: March 2013
Tarun_Bansal_Jaipur, General Manager at Arya Niwas, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Greetings from Arya Niwas Hotel Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for your kind words. Thank you too for choosing to stay with us regularly over the years, I hope that we are able to meet your expectations in the future as well.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I visit Jaipur every year and love staying here. It is very safe and secure for a woman travelling alone, everyone is very helpful and the food is great! It is in a fantastic central location very handy for sightseeing or business.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Arya Niwas Hotel Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for your kind words. I am glad you found the hotel safe especially for ladies. All our hotels are family managed and the house ladies are actively involved in the management. So, in a way this is a company where the women actually have the upper hand!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

i was traveling with my family in dec 2011 i have booked hotel arya niwas jaipur for 2nights hotel is near is city nice good place food in hotel restaurant is excellent i will sure go for arya niwas for my next jaipur visit.

• Stayed: December 2012

Greetings from Arya Niwas Hotel Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for your kind words. Thank you too for choosing to stay with us and I hope we continue to be of service on your visits to our beautiful city in the future as well.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed in Arya Niwas/Jaipur in 2010. The Hotel is very comfortable, clean and has a nice architecture, with a spacious and beautiful garden. Amenities were adequate, breakfast choices are plenty and I liked all the ones I tried, especially the plain fruit salad and fruit salads with curd are very delicious. I stayed only 2 nights indeed but I was able to hire a yoga instructor there to give me a yoga class at the hotel, this was also a plus for me. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to stay in Jaipur.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Greetings from Arya Niwas Hotel Jaipur.

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review, and for your kind words.
I am glad you liked our food, especially the menu items with fruits! India is a great place to have fruits, especially the summer months, but then so is Turkey!
I will pass on your comments to the yoga instructor as well.