“Best Cafe in Jaipur”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Nibs has been my favorite for more than an year now and I am happy they have opened a new outlet. The new outlet even has a small library which is a bonus point for me. The ambience is amazing, with murals of a lady with flowing chocolate hair, running horses, and dreams of the promised land of chocolate. One can read a book and be lost in the world of fantasy and when you wish to come back to reality, you will find you delicious plate full with yummy food waiting for you. Such luxuries in life are a rarity and only at Nibs did I find them so often. Despite being located on a busy street, once inside you are in a different world altogether. And the food is like the food of Gods. They have a new range of non-vegetarian food which is excellent. I love their 'the BEST bruschetta' and it truly is the best.
They serve breakfast and I can't get enough of their pancakes and big breakfast.
The tower of waffles and chocolate injections are me and my brother favorite sibling bonding food. Their variety of cakes and cookies are a regular in my house.
Amazing food and impeccable service.
A MUST visit!

There are newer reviews for Nibs - The Chocolate Workshop

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

We were staying near the nibs branch just off mi road and happened across this place after a fruitless search for a decent cup of coffee. And we were glad we did!! The staff were lovely and spoke great English, the cafe is modern clean and welcoming, and the coffee is excellent quality. We sample a milkshake and some toasted sandwiches from the extensive menu, both were just what the doctor ordered for slightly weary travellers after a taste of home! We didn't try the chocolates but those on display looked just the business. We would definitely have gone back if in Jaipur longer, and if staying in this area which is out of the huddle and bustle (and noise and pollution) of the old city this would be an excellent respite. There is another bench of nibs in town but this one deserves the visit also!!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This sister restaurant to the one in Janpath Rd is at street level I. The equally delightful
RATAN NIWAS hotel.
These boys know how to punch out some great coffee! With fab coffee art thrown in.

Food is also very good. The scrambled bruschetta for breakfast is sublime . it's a big menu, and I wasn't there long enough to try half if it.
But it's decadent when it comes to milk shakes, and the home made chocolates.
Terrific!

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Oh boy, what a place..... The moment you enter the cafe , you get a strong aroma of fresh coffee which just blows you away and make you crave for one...
Nice ambience and good music with a friendly smile ready to serve you...
We got the menu the moment we sat down and straight away served with menu and water..though the design of menu was bit writes but been informed it's just temporary and they are coming up with a new design.
So we started up with a olive and corn bread which was perfectly toasted with a mouthful of garlic combined with olives and corn..delicious...
Next was a chicken tikka pizza and a spaghetti bolognaise, both were full of flavors and amazing taste.
Can't miss out on dessert if visiting nibs...had a tower of waffle and it was just spot on..no words to describe it...ended up the meal with a creamy first love cappuccino and my friend had brownie shake....both were the best I had so far in India...
Highly recommend place,a must to visit if you are in the city...
Good job guys....keep it up.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is one of the best place to serve a good quality coffee. When I visited it I spent here 3 hours just reading and enjoying my time. The interior is very beautiful, they also have an internet room and all the place just makes you to relax. Also they make an outstanding tiramisu hot chocolate drinks. Not to mention that the artwork is fabulous, almost makes you not to drink it. I took some pictures and now at home everybody is trying to replicate the artwork. Overall the best coffee place I’ve experienced.