We stayed for two nights at the Umaid Bhawan. It's a beautiful hotel set in the back streets and an absolute oasis from the city hustle. The rooms are oldy world and wonderful, the restaurant is great (rooftop) with a good selection of lovely food, the staff are the gems, they cannot do enough to help you and really friendly. We are holidaying with our 12 year old, other guests were mainly couples and small groups. We would certainly recommend to anyone and we'd come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the best run Jaipur hotels. Umaid Bhawan Jaipur is a modern heritage hotel with a budget hotel tariff providing world class Rajasthani style accommodation. Our hotel is highly recommended by Lonely Planet, Let's go, Foot print travel guides on Jaipur Hotels and Jaipur Budget Hotels.Run by a family of Rathores, Hotels Jaipur - Umaid Bhawan is one of the finest hotels in Jaipur. Built in traditional style, there are beautifully carved balconies, attractive courtyards, open terraces, lovely garden and comfortable rooms with antique furnishings. Umaid Bhawan offers unique exotic traditional Rajasthani ambience found only in some of the Hotels in Jaipur.Ranked as one of the best run budget hotels in Jaipur by the Lonely Planet international travel guide book, Umaid Bhawan offers guests a pleasant and comfortable home away from home with traditional Rajput hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Heritage House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Heritage Hotel
- Umaid Bhawan Heritage Jaipur
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Hotel Umaid Bhawan