Loved our stay at the Umaid Bhawan. The hotel is beautiful, each room is tastefully done. Clean, big bathrooms, comfortable beds. Room rates are very reasonable too. The food at the restaurant is very good too, breakfast and other meals. Service was excellent, all the staff was very polite and helpful. Only downside was that it was about 15 mins from the walled city where all the action is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the best run Jaipur hotels. Umaid Bhawan Jaipur is a modern heritage hotel with a budget hotel tariff providing world class Rajasthani style accommodation. Our hotel is highly recommended by Lonely Planet, Let's go, Foot print travel guides on Jaipur Hotels and Jaipur Budget Hotels.Run by a family of Rathores, Hotels Jaipur - Umaid Bhawan is one of the finest hotels in Jaipur. Built in traditional style, there are beautifully carved balconies, attractive courtyards, open terraces, lovely garden and comfortable rooms with antique furnishings. Umaid Bhawan offers unique exotic traditional Rajasthani ambience found only in some of the Hotels in Jaipur.Ranked as one of the best run budget hotels in Jaipur by the Lonely Planet international travel guide book, Umaid Bhawan offers guests a pleasant and comfortable home away from home with traditional Rajput hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Heritage House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Heritage Hotel
- Umaid Bhawan Heritage Jaipur
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Hotel Umaid Bhawan