Om Tower
$68
$91
$84
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrevolving restaurantmi roadvalue for moneycity viewpure vegtop floorrailway stationhotel is locatedswimming poolcentral jaipurbreakfast buffetbusiness tripnice serviceconvenient locationvisit jaipurbooked this hotelthe hotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Its a good classic hotel with revolving tower in top of the building. Its good that they serve only vegetarian with slogan "Go Green" (even in resto-bar).

Good room service. Clean rooms (not 100%). Good classic Rajasthani Interirors (Rating:7)
Good location and good accessibility to main tourist spots in Jaipur.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Recently we organised office staff orientation in Hotel Om tower at Jaipur, the conference hall was booked in advance but when we reached then they gave us a small conference hall and I was feeling bad, becasuse UNESCO and UNDP staff they were with us, we do not had much options as their other conference hall was full. Although we told them about the number of participants well in advance, but somehow we managed on the first day, however on second day we got a bigger hall but it is something against business ethics.

Room Tip: The room was very good and I really impressed.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2013

In jaipur this hotel is the best located for foot soldiers like us. M I road makes for a good place and you find within walking distance, good eating joints like the Handi, Yo china, KFC, Mcd & Domino's. Within a 3km radius you also find Jantar Mantar, Hawa mahel, city palace, Alberts museum and the Zoo. The hotel is neat and clean. Our room was good and comfortable. Also very tastefully done. The room service and the restaurant service is excellent. House keeping is adequate. Further the hotel gave us facility of early check in as a part of routine service although we had a prepaid booking. No Children's activity room though.
We being non vegetarians only had our breakfast which was part of room tariff. But it was a pleasure exploring good eating joints within walking distance. Handi and yo china come recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel during my recent trip to Rajasthan. my total stay in this hotel was 4 days.
I booked a suite room in this hotel.
I recommend this hotel for following reasons:
1. This hotel is on MI road which is a center place in city
2. Excellent service
3. Great rooms (try to stay in their new building since the rooms are new and well maintained)
4. This hotel is known for its rotating restaurant on the top floor. I had a dinner in this restaurant and it was a great experience. The restaurant complete the full rotation in 90 minutes. Great city view.
5. Work the rent you pay.

Whenever I will go to Jaipur in future, I will stay in this hotel again.
Overall it was a pleasent experiance. Recommended for family too.

The breakfast is average. They can improve on breakfast.

Room Tip: There are two towers connected. One has rotating rasturant and there is one more connecting new tower. I stayed in both towers. Rooms are good in the new tower.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2013

well it was a delight to be in this hotel, i was little let down by the room service but other than it was a memorable experience, the food rocks, it tastes so great, rooms were clean (not very) but i would say it was value for money.

Room Tip: pls be patient with the room service and laundry services ;)
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business