“Loved the taste”

Ministry of Spice
Ranked #1,328 of 3,325 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Reviewed June 28, 2015

I made a good choice to come here for dinner.. I went their alone.. But the the place had good ambiance and could be visited with friends and family members for some tasty food.. I found this place really good if I go by the taste.. The food was tasty and you could find some genuine recipes if you want to have some rajasthani tadka in ur regular dishes.. They also serve European and chinese.. I tasted a dish from the european chart.. I dnt remember the name now.. But the taste was really good.. For chinese I have no idea.

Overall the service was great too.. And its a must visit.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Excellent peaceful place to hang around along with mouth watering dishes. Must visit if you want have pleasant atmosphere with authentic great food in jaipur....