Stayed at the hotel for a family marriage event 20-22nd June'14.
1. Spacious rooms & common areas
2. Nice Gym
1. Below average toilets & toiletries
2. Very reserved staff (specially towards fellow Indians)
3. Some staff members were genuinely clue-less (like the location of a specific event etc.)
4. Food - very poor. Stay away during breakfast-lunch-dinner as they serve very average food (like eating Rajasthani food in Kerala). You are in Jaipur enjoy some of the best food outside.
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included