“Master of Desert (Rajasthan)”

Unseen India - Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$47.00*
and up
Private Taj Mahal and Agra Sights Full-Day Tour from Jaipur
Ranked #11 of 65 Transportation in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: Unseen India, one of the area’s finest travel companies, offers exclusive and exciting tours of India. We provide the discerning tourist a number of options, including excursions to deserts, to wildlife areas, to ancient structures and artifacts, and to our modern cities, but there's more. We are called Unseen India because we offer as a bonus what is often Unseen in India!
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Master of Desert (Rajasthan)”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Following to my eagerness for the feedback for the Rajasthan tour, I am glad to provide mine. It was our first visit to Rajasthan with my family. In the beginning i was pretty uncertain that how would it go, but thanks to Unseen Rajasthan, our journey turned into success with amazing sweetest memories of our lives. I noted the following positive points with them, which i would like to share with TripAdvisor and everybody who is reading this review of mine, so that they can have a better idea about their services:

1. Cost - was very competitive, though, competitive pricing does not means, a reason for reducing the level of service, Customer service is of great importance to them, use their services and you will definitely come to know the difference between them and others.

2. Transport - The transport was very clean and comfortable as well. Our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to the skilled drivers. (Mr. Mahender) who dropped us at our destination safely despite of some bad road conditions at some places.

3. Guide - We did not exactly hired a guide from them, but the driver was more than a guide to us . He knew each and every place so well i.e sightseeing places, short routes, places to eat and shop etc.

4. Hotel arrangements were just one level above perfection, bingo... thumbs up, they provided good choice of hotels. Neat and clean rooms, traditional touch in food. Room service up to the mark and locations were feasible.

5. Owner Mr. Bharat, is such a gem person. He was always available to us in case of any doubt and queries for which we are highly indebted.

Honestly one of the best family trips i ever had. Unseen Rajasthan you have for sure earned me as regular customer now and adding to it I would always recommend them to all my friends and colleagues whoever plan to visit Royal Rajasthan, they will make you feel like Royal Raja's.

You guys are worth for every single money spent and it was just fabulous.
Thanks again. All the very best for all your future endeavored.

Ravinder Singh

Visited February 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Unseenindiaus, Manager at Unseen India - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, October 7, 2013

Greetings from Unseen India !!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is our constant endeavor to provide excellent quality services to Guest and no compromises should be done in the same.We truly appreciate that you took some time to review our services and we assure you that in future also we will keep on maintaining over standards and quality.

Team Unseen India

“Amazing trip.. We had...”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were excited from the moment we started planning about Rajasthan trip.. We had heard lot about unseen Rajasthan so thought to contact them first.. We are so glad we did that..
They understood our requirements and did the best possible trip plan for us.
Our driver Surinder was the man perfect for the job I must say.. He was friendly as well.
The owner Mr. Bharat was a great guy.. He showed us the real unseen Rajasthan which I am sure no other company would be doing.

You guys are awesome.. I am excited for my coming vacation and you will have to plan it for me.

110 % recommended.

Visited March 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome, must try to believe it...”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I planned to visit Jaipur and other surrounding areas for a week in March 2013. While searching online, i got in touch with "Unseen India" team and was given 1st class information and they guided me through the whole process ... right from selecting the tours till hotels. The owner "Bharat Kshatriya" was kind enough to give me first hand information and little secret places to explore which are not on tourist circuit normally.
Overall a great experience and i would recommend "Unseen" guys -- they are indeed unseen, they keep working in the background silently to make our trip enjoyable.

Sam, London

Visited March 2013

Pune, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Got more than expected”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Rajasthan, a place which was always in my mind and I was always very fascinated about visiting Rajasthan and for the same I contacted Unseen Rajasthan. I mentioned all my requirements and next day I received a reply and after some discussions and recommandations I finalized my tour wih Unseen Rajasthan. Starting from the arrival the driver and car both were excellent. Driver was in proper manner and gave us a wonderful treatment throughout the tour. We visited some really amazing destinations of Rajasthan which are usually not shown by many. Hotels were decent and were clean. I visited Udaipur, Ranthambore, Chittorgarh, Menal and many other mind blowing sights. It was a risk free trip and I enjoyed each and every moment of trip. Thanks to team Unseen Rajasthan for making my trip memorable and the best part was the cost which was truly under my budget.....last but not the least if u want to visit Rajasthan go with Unseen Rajasthan as they are honest and reliable and do more than what is committed.

Visited July 2013

2 Thank WandererPhotographer

San Francisco, California, United States
“The ONLY Way to See the Incredible Country of India”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

When I first arrived in the wild country of India, I was completely overwhelmed and worried that I was in over my head. After several antsy days in Mumbai, I made it to Jaipur where I met Bharat and others in the Unseen India crew. They took me all over Jaipur, showed me a number of places that aren't in Lonely Planet, fed me very, very, very (x10) well, helped me book the rest of my month in India, and met up with me for some partying at the Camel festival in Pushkar. This was quite some time ago, and Bharat remains a close friend of mine. I cannot recommend Unseen India enough--it truly made my time in India one of the best trips of my life.

Visited November 2012