Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Unseen India tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Unseen India
from $65.00
from $47.00
from $70.00
from $47.00
More Info
All reviews mr bharat traditional dinner day tour rajasthan visit taj mahal toyota innova memorable trip water palace great company private tour jaipur city itinerary tours driver car india arrangements
Reviewed yesterday

We decided to visit Rajasthan with my wife and parents in law. After extensive research, we decided to go with Unseen India as our means of transportation. It turned out to be an excellent choice! The 6 day tour we picked was great to see diverse locations while also keeping travel time reasonable. All of the major cities have their own distinct feel and attractions. Jaipur was amazing in terms of layout, sheer size and variety of things to see. Johdpur in my opinion has the best scenic castles, while Udaipur has beautiful mountain and lake views with a lot of local flavor. 6 day 5 night package is highly recommended for someone with limited time!

Our driver was Pratap-ji, and he really made the whole experience special. Pratap-ji is very proud and knowledgeable about Rajasthani history and Marwari culture. He is also an excellent story teller with great sense of humor. Although technically he is not a tour guide, he shared a lot of interesting stories and information about the local culture, customs, history, and food.

Pratap-ji is extremely punctual, reliable, flexible, and accommodating. He has excellent driving skills, and made sure that we felt completely safe throughout our stay. He was always there for us ahead of scheduled meeting time. He suggested restaurants based on our preference, which always turned out to be great picks. Whether we wanted to experience a scenic lake view in a fancy hotel in Udaipur or try local chai with chakli in a roadside dhaba, Pratap-ji always knew where to go to get the best experience.

Pratap-ji also displayed great flexibility and worked with us to accommodate some rearrangements in terms of order of places to visit. He also facilitated and provided contacts to get additional experiences like Bishnoy village visit in Jodhpur. He personally stayed back extra day to see us off to the airport. There is really not enough words to describe how special our trip has turned out.

Thank you!!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

I had such a wonderful time last week with Unseen tours India. From beginning to the end, they provided me with such an awesome experience. I worked with Mr. Bharat who help organize a customized trip going to Jaipur and Ranthambore. I only had a few days, but I wanted to pack in a lot of things to do. Mr Bharat was very responsive, informative and gave me really great customer service to help get my tours booked. He helped make sure everything I wanted to do, could be done. I was even allowed to customize where I could stay and the things I did.

On the day of the trip, I was picked up by Mr. Singh on time, in Delhi to go to Jaipur. He is an amazing driver, very knowledgeable and very safe driver too! He was my driver throughout my entire tour and gave me the confidence that I knew who was riving me around at all times. He got me to my tours/locations safely and quickly all the time. I did ask questions about the scenery, as we drove, and he was able to answer all questions I had. He was also very good at recapping to me each day when he was going to pick me up and what we were doing each day. And was always one time. He also provided bottles of water for me each day! At the end of the trip, he was even able to drop me off at the Jaipur airport to continue on my next adventure.

On the second day of mytours in Jaipur, I had a wonderful tour guide name Ronnie/Ranjeet Singh. He was very informative and very knowledgeable in everything. He explained everything very clearly, thoroughly and giving me as much information, history and stories as he can. I learned a lot! He certainly knows a lot, and was also able to answer all questions that I had. I am just amazed at the plethora of knowledge and information Ronnie/Ranjeet knows. If you ever get a tour guide, make sure to ask for Ronnie/Ranjeet!

At the end of the trip, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Mr. Bharat. I got a chance to talk go over our trip. It was great to meet the person, behind the scenes, who help make sure your trip happens and is wonderful!

So thanks to Mr. Bharat, Mr. Singh and Mr. Ronnie, who made my tour of Jaipur, and Ranthambore such a wonderful experience. I truly highly recommend you all, in all tours and travels that you offer! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My husband and I went on this trip today and it was one of the best experiences! We saw three leopards, saw amazing views of the jungle from up above, zoomed through in a Jeep through the park. It was breath taking and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Thumsup for the service. Professional and polite driver. Thanks for making the trip wonderful. Enjoyed lot

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were picked up from Udaipur Airport on the first day & were dropped at Jaisalmer Airport on the 9th day. The brand new Innova with very sincere, punctual & dependable driver was at our disposal. The driver use to drive with controlled speed & use to keep the vehicle in a very good condition. We really enjoyed the trip with him without any hassle. We will definitely recommend Unseen India to our friends and family.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We booked taxi for 9 Days, 1.5 day Jaipur, 1 day Taj Mahal Agra fort, 1 day Ajmer Pushkar, 3 day Udaipur (Chittorgarh, city tour, Kumbhalgarh, Raunakpur, Mount Abu). We had clean Toyota Etios for our service and one driver throughout tour. Driver was very quite, polite & accomodative.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After seeing some of thr more famous local sights, this was a welcome change as it is virtually free of tourists. The old village spreads over a large site and you are free to wander over the ruins. Lots to see and explore, and its at the base of beautiful mountain range. Well worth a visit if you like history and old architecture... the trip was made more special by my excellent guide Pratap Singh. He was hilarious and instantly likeable. Thanks Pratap!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

With fast response and reasonable price,The car and driver was amazing!Mr. Pratap was a polite man with good humour.We were group of girls with the variety of demand and he took us the way we felt most comfortable like we traveled with friend.We love a peaceful morning run around the lake in Udaipur and many local street food you offering:Vada Pao,Traditional Chai, Samosa.It's really good experience for us. Everything(esp. your music& dance:) was great.We had a very good time and I surely recommend Unseen India to everyone in my life who want to visit India

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unseen India were a pleasure to deal with. Bharat organised my tours and communicated regularly with me. : Mr Satyendra Singh took good care of me driving to Agra and then on a day tour of Jaipur. I recommend Unseen India for tours.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

This is a very interesting place to see. Historic and amazing! I would recommend this place for people who are interested in history.

1  Thank Abubut