Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
No.1 Jewellers

The top gold jewelry makers & designers.Mathur & whisky have a worldwde popularity for being the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
dahiana_sh
Great Experience with Humble Brothers

The only store in Jaipur, which deals without any hidden prices and no commission paying to guides... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Michelle K

Recommended experiences in and around Jaipur
from $128.70
from $28.00
from $121.55
from $43.00
More Info
All reviews fine quality white gold gold jewelry blue topaz young brothers buying jewelry gold ring beautiful ring india today fixed price father passed away commission shops his brother precious gems engagement ring world travels jewelry making
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2019

The very first Jewellers in the world who makes Jewelry on the basis of the personality of women.Mathur & Whisky are well known Jewellers all over U.S.,Canada,U.K.,Australia and in Europe.These brothers are specialized me making custom jewelry in gold with certified gemstones.Another speciality of them that they make jewelry according to the personality of women.As they are doign that from past 10 years andthey are just making perfection out of it.For me,they did the same,Mathur saw my face and helped me in chosing the right gem for making my ring.He chose a beautiful Sapphire & Diamonds for me and he designed a ring on the paper for me and I loved his idea.We agreed on the design and he made the ring in white gold matte finish.I was stunn when I saw the ring after completing,it took my breath away and it was suiting me a lot.I never trued such thing before and I was amazed how beautifully it was suiting me.I highly recommend the brothers to all,they know the magic which very less people know when it comes to Jewelry making.

Date of experience: June 2019
MathurWhisky, Owner at New Maharaja Gem Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Hiii :))
So pleased to see your message,thank you for your kind words and for visiting us.We really enjoyed our time with you and making your beautiful Jewelry.Do visit your two new friends again from Jaipur.

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

The Jewellers who have made a big name worldwide by their hardwork and by maintaing their quality of Jewelry.For me,I bought a beautiful pair of custom designed earrings in yellow gold with Green Tourmaliems,pear shaped with Multi Sapphires around and Diamonds,very luxury piece,it took them 4 days to make my earrings and it was worth waiting.I highly recommend the brothers,they have a clean business,no commission paying to the guides or to the drivers nor they are allowed inside the shop,you can meet them on your own,they have fixed prices and they are very down to earth,you cant judge that they are very much known worldwide.Their aura speaks a lot about them.

Date of experience: June 2019
MathurWhisky, Owner at New Maharaja Gem Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Hiii :)
Thank you so much for everyrhing,you are a great person and a very humble woman,we really enjoyed your visit.We thank you also,for such a beautiful message,we are really honored,we are very happy that we made your new Jewelry :)
Keep in touch and keep visiting your friends from Jaipur. :))

Reviewed June 17, 2019

It was such an honor meeting the famous brothers Mathur & Whisky again after so many years,very honest & humble they are.Treats everyone with a good heart and with a smile on the face.They are now well known all over the U.S. & in many countries,also here in HongKong,for making custom Jewelry in gold on orders.Also,they are famous for selling finest quality Sapphires which are certified natural.No one has the Sapphires as they have in Jaipur.Also,if you message them prior to your visit,they can arrange any finest qualiy gem also with certificates of authenticity.
For myself also,this time,I bought a Sapphire 4.65cts. in size with Diamonds set around in yellow gold.They made it for me in just a day and they came personally to deliver it to me in the evening at my hotel Rambagh Palace.They said to me that they like the place hotel a lot as they were used to come with their father & mother for dinner when their father was alive.
It was really nice to meet with them again and having made my new ring from them,it was gorgeous a gorgeous experience.Highly recommended to all.Also they do not pay commissions to the guides or to the drivers.You can visit them by yourself.

Hiiii :)
It was so lovely meeting you after so many years,you are stunning as always and look fabulous.We really enjoyed making your new Jewelry piece.
Wish to see you soon in Hong Kong.
Thank you again for your beautiful message,we are honored. ;*

Reviewed June 12, 2019

It was such an honor meeting the brothers Mathur & Whisky,they are fabulous Jewellers.Very educated & reputed it around the world.They are the best custom gold jewelry makers and they makes rings in just a day or in some hours and do clean work on the Jewelry.Also,they sell certified natural gemstones which are of fine quality.I got a ring made for myself in gold 18.5kts with a very beautiful Rubelite & Diamonds.
They made in just 6 hours for me and delivered in the evening to me.It was really nice meeting them and getting the ring made from them.
I highly recommend everyone to visit New Maharaja Gem Palace,you will be more than happy and also,they pay no commissions to the guides nor to the taxi drivers and they keep them away from their store.

Date of experience: June 2019
MathurWhisky, Owner at New Maharaja Gem Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Helllooo :D
So happy to see your lovely message,was really great to meet you as well.You are a very nice person,we are reallly honored.Also we enjoyed a lot making Jewelry for you.Do keep coming and visit your two friends in Jaipur :)

Reviewed June 11, 2019

This was a wonderful change from the shops that the guides took us to. Mathur and Whiskey treated us so well and it was obvious that they knew the gem business. They had a large collection of gems of all types and sizes. We bought a handsome ruby in a large masculine gold setting and they were able to get it to us before we left Jaipur the following day. Our friends that shopped at the place the guide took us got ripped off. They found out later the gem was a fake. It was reassuring to know that this shop does not allow guides or drivers into their shop. We found this place on our own and it was such a lucky find. They have a large clientel from all over the world. I was very impressed to hear that the chief justice of the Canadian supreme court was a client. It was a real treat to deal with these guys. They are totally genuine and we knew we could trust them.

Hiii :)
It was really nice meeting you and making the ring as well. :)
Do keep in touch and keep visiting :)
Also,hope to see you soon in Canada.