“Wow”

OTH Baker & Bistro,Jaipur,India
Ranked #74 of 3,165 Restaurants in Jaipur
Reviewed August 29, 2013

As i entered OTH my first thoughts were wow. I liked the ambience bcoz of openness and simple yet elegant interiors. The idea of having glass on all sides gives the feeling of open and spacious place. Food is good. I had ordered danish pastry and bruschetta the latter was served when cold. Srvice bit untidy though the owner was himself present. We had gone to order cake for my daughter's bday. He toom good care to dend photos to choose and the cake was really good but bit expensive though the same flavour with more stylish design was delivered for my office party.
I had never imagined such a bakery in jaipur. I would like to visit again.

There are newer reviews for OTH Baker & Bistro,Jaipur,India

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Went for a late lunch on 15th August , on my wife's suggestion, as she had picked some cakes and pastries and we loved them. being a holiday the place was packed, but service was quick and the menu very elaborate, and covered a lot of different cuisine , we had Italian and lebanese, both seemed pretty genuine, just felt short slightly. The risotto we tried tasted nice at first,but as we ate, it became very lumpy and the mushrooms were rubbery, and the pizza tasted excellent , but was'nt made on fresh dough, probably a prebaked base. The mediterranean platter was good. And Usual their Pastries and desserts are top notch.
Its priced just slightly on the higher side and the service charges they add makes it not an every day kind of Cafe. We will go again , just hope they just need a little polishing up!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been 3 times in OTH, the ambience though is very average, the food is good and choices are excellent. Its a great place to hang out with friends. Location is comfortably in the heart of the city and away from busy streets so you get ample spaces to park. The order takers needs to learn about various items on the menu and they need to suggest. I personally feel that they need to work on food presentation. Overall one must visit this place but Jaipur certainly needs a great eatery.

1  Thank 29Jan
Reviewed June 24, 2013

One of my friend recommended me this place and after trying a few dishes here i have started taking one meal in a week from here, the burgers,pastas and appetaisers are simply awesome... Anyone looking to have a hearty continental or italian meal must try OTH.. The service is quick and the pricing is good too, keep up the good work.

1  Thank Himanshu R
Reviewed May 30, 2013

As the name suggests its a Bistro serving a wide variety of global cuisine. I went on a sunday (late afternoon) and that particular that day they had an event with the Make a wish foundation. So in-spite of the harsh sun and the heat (May), we had to sit out which was uncomfortable.

The place has a sort of spanish feeling (outdoor) & the indoor is a simple cafe. The menu is elaborate and prices are slightly higher than a normal cafe...but for the quality of stuff they serve its worth it.

Tried the jerk chicken with couscous and it was heavenly. The wrap was Ok and dessert yumm. Overall its a nice place for a sunday brunch or if you are craving something global!