All reviews lake view royal orchid group facing room club room room service value for money amer road nahargarh fort excellent location will visit again manager mr special thanks hotel staff is family stay memorable stay tourist places excellent stay
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Regenta . Enjoyed your hospitality and services. Specially thanks to Mr. Atul & his entire team for making our this event successful. Rooms has beautiful views from its windows. Great rooftop " THE ROYAL TERRACE" .

We would recommend this Proparty for conferences and leisure activities. Must stay once...

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
RegentaCentral, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Regenta Central Jalmahal, Jaipur for your stay and for taking your time to contribute your opinion to all of the global travelers.

I am glad that our team’s effort to make your stay more comfortable has exceeded your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of encouragement to continue in their efforts and exceed guest expectations.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay at the hotel. The view of the Hall Mahal from the room was exquisite. The rooms are extremely nice and comfortable. The staff is very good and cordial and the room service is great.

The breakfast buffet is very good with a lot of options. During my stay I swam in the pool and the water was always clean and the place was just amazing.

My experience was quite a pleasant one and I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Amazing experience and view of Jal Mahal from Club Room. i have travelled last month from Mumbai with my wife. perfect for couples even meal was delicious.In Love with the ambience specially Roof top candle light dinner mind blowing.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend this hotel and club room better than any 5 star hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is indeed heartening to receive such positive feedback and we thank you for your generous appreciation.

I thank you for again for your patronage; my entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Regenta Central Jal Mahal Jaipur.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

The overall experience had been fantastic and very pleasant as the room was well-equipped with all the amenities for me and my family. The location being the USP and is a key strength of this property. Special thanks to Mr. Mall Singh for making all the surprise and special arrangements for the birthdayI would definitely recommend this property to my colleagues and friends and I myself would definitely like to come again to this same hotel in future. Once again a big thank you to all and really appreciate in making my stay a comfortable one

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Great atmosphere when we visited the hotel and view of jalmahal was really awesome from the hotel roof top and nice buffet they arrange for kids also there is special arrangements.....overall value for money..

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family