See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I visited Jaipur and stayed at Jaipur Heritage Home last december, with my family. We rented two rooms. The rooms were large and comfortable. Each room had a large sitting area. It had a great ambience and the garden was beautiful. Since it was December, the rooms were colder than I would have liked, even with a small room heater. But it was nice to sit in front of the heater, drink hot tea and read a book. The hostess, Latika, was an excellent host. She made sure that we were well taken care of. The breakfast was simple home cooked food which was very good. There were eggs, parathas, toast, juice, tea and fruit. On the last day, they had kachoris which were scrumptious. We were graciously invited to the hosts christmas party and met Latika's family and other guests. The home is not far from the city (Rs. 100 by Tuk Tuk). We would surely visit and stay in the Jaipur Heritage home and will highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I ve returned from a three night visit, and I am already planning a return visit later this year!!! I cannot state how amazing Jaipur Heritage Home is. Travelling alone I felt incredibly safe here with such attention to security and safety. Latika and the staff are constantly working to improve an already spotlessly clean, and amazingly comfortable Guest House. My room was beautiful, with lots of lovely touches. It is to Latika’s credit that they have maintained such high standards and the quality of the food at breakfast is second to none!! The garden is maintained so beautifully and is a little haven of peace in the city’s hustle bustle and it was my pleasure to sit there and relax with a book. I cannot wait to return as we have found a little paradise - see you soon Latika! And Thank You.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed at Latika's beautiful homestay this past December with my parents during their first visit to India. It was the perfect place to explore Jaipur from. The property is serene and extremely well-kept - you enter into a lovely garden that offers a calm landscape right in the middle of the city. Her location is perfect - close to parks and other tourist attractions. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. They are beautifully decorated with attention to detail and old heirloom pieces so you truly feel you are in a heritage home. Latika is a wonderful host who made our stay fantastic with her care and her knowledge of the city. There is a great complimentary breakfast every morning with a range of options - both delicious Indian dishes, as well as plain eggs, granola, toast, etc (perfect for a foreign stomach just arriving in India). You will get a much richer experience staying at the Jaipur Heritage Home than staying in one of the big commercial hotels. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone coming to the city.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2014

i stayed for a month and i can highly recommend this place to everyone who is single, especially women, who like a peaceful place in the heart of jaipur wich is clean and taken care of so well. I always felt very safe and the host is adorable and very welcoming. thumbs up for Jaipur Heritage Home i will definitely come again!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2014

me and my husband(who.s lived in Berlin 21 years) stayed at Latika,s beautiful home from 25th till the 31st of December and would recommend it v v highly.Latika is a fantastic hostess and genuinly cares about all her guests.All the in house guests were invited to her grand christmas party where we met the Raja of Alwar.Alsisar,etc.We drove from Chandigarh .Parked our car there and would take an auto to the crowded colourful bazaars.The home is pretty central.You could even do day trips to Ajmer or Pushkar like we did.We would start after a huge breakfast overlooking the lovely garden(much better than the pics).The rooms are comfortable.spacious.and filled with genuine antiques. I am planning a shopping trip with a couple of girlfriends soon and will deff stay here again.On one day Latika had fever and her daughter took over looking after the guests at breakfast .Thank you sweet Avantika.Looking forward to my next trip! Gitanjali

Room Tip: We stayed in the room on the 1st floor overlooking the garden. Great view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple