Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from Janu Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Janu Private Tours
from $60.00
from $100.00
from $52.00
More Info
All reviews met janu day tour his team guide kumar marigold hotel fatehpur sikri safe driver excellent driver chand baori always on time his customers monkey temple jaipur airport new delhi wonderful guide his knowledge taj mahal
Reviewed November 1, 2016

I will begin by saying I booked my tour before I left on holidays with Janu and was immediately happy with the fast, efficient and informative replies that I received. We wanted a full day tour of Jaipur and a day tour to Pushkar with guides. We were greeted at the hotel by our guide Manoush and our driver Babil. After a warm welcome and getting into a lovely clean car we were presented with a necklace of rose petals that's perfume was amazing. Nice touch for 3 woman, we just loved it.We saw Pink City, Amber Fort , palace on the Lake and much much more and the whole time everything was explained in great and interesting detail by Manoush He was a wealth of knowledge. Fantastic day with them both.
But it doesn't end there. Janu called me that night to make sure we had a good day and confirm our Pushkar tour. We were going to spent the next day shopping so asked for suggestions to which he offered to take us around to places we wanted to go and places he recommended which we took up.He took us to amazing places and showed us some wonderful places to eat all very reasonable and just what we wanted. Shopping with 3 woman Janu has the practice of a saint. We were sort of doing business there as well so his knowledge of the businesses was wonderful.We ended up having Janu himself drive us around for 3days.
Our final trip to Pushkar (3 hours each way ) was also a day to remember. Nadeem drove us and entertained us with Bollywood music as requested. We felt very safe with him driving on those crazy Indian Hwy in a 4WD.We met our guide in Pushkar who sent the day showing us his beautiful village . It was a moving and reverent place.
I have gone on a bit but I really felt obliged to write this review because I couldn't fault the wonderful service that Janu and his staff gave us. I was well informed , comfortable, safe and it was great value.I would do it all again that way.
Did I mention that I did this all with a moonboot because I had a broken leg. They were so attentive to my needs .
Amanda
Australia

2  Thank AmaCatt
janu_shabbir_khan, Owner at Janu Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Dear AmaCatt

!!!!Greetings from all of us here at Janu Private Tour’s, Jaipur!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion on TripAdvisor with your all of the kind words.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our Organization. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Once Again a thank you for that you like our hospitality from beginning till end. Our Team members take their roles in our company very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect. A special thank you for mentioning about our team members.

Your review will encourage us our team to give our best effort for make our client trip very happy. We will try to give our best service to each and every guest. As in our Indian Culture it’s called "Atithi Devo Bhavah" Guest is like God.

Thank you so much from of our heart for your kind recommendation & mentioning about our team members.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in ‘’Incredible India with “ Janu Private Tour’s “

Janu ( Shabbir Khan )

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We are just back from a 5 day tour of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra with Janu Private Tours. We selected Janu based on a personal recommendation and we found them to be outstanding throughout our visit. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

We had a fantastic driver (Khan) who looked after us brilliantly throughout the tour. Nothing was too much trouble - but most of all, he was an outstanding driver - which we soon realised is very important indeed in India. Khan drove us very safely but very surely through some amazing traffic.

Janu also arranged guides for us - Raj in Jaipur and Nabeeb in Agra. Both were very knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating and flexible. Without them we would not have appreciated these amazing places anywhere near as much as we did. It was a brilliant and very enjoyable and stimulating tour. We also met Janu himself in Jaipur which was great.

Thanks to everyone at Janu Private tours for an incredible and very safe and enjoyable experience.

Dear R B

Greetings from all of us here at Janu Private Tour’s,Jaipur

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

With our first visit to India, we booked tours in both cities that we explored, Agra and Jaipur. Our tours in Agra were only OK and so we were apprehensive to book another tour company for Jaipur - but with such great reviews, we figured that it would still be better than exploring the city on our own.

We easily booked and confirmed our day tour of Jaipur by email. The morning of our we were greeted by Mr. Kumar in our hotel lobby, where he was holding a sign with our names and right on time. Mr. Kumar presented himself well too - dressed respectably, great manners and a wonderful conversationist!

The tour of Jaipur was executed perfectly and we were blown away with the city's history and sights. Amber Fort and the City Palace are truly amazing and we felt as if we were taken back in time. We appreciated Mr. Kumar's extensive knowledge that he shared so naturally along with his laid back, yet very professional, approach. The driver was also friendly and safe on the road in a clean vehicle, which was also appreciated.

From the other reviews for Janu Private Tours, I can only assume that all of the other tour guides are great as well - but if you want to ensure the best experience I can guarantee if you request Mr. Kumar by name you will receive the best! We will book again with Janu and Mr. Kumar once we visit again!

1  Thank Katilyn B

Dear Katilyn B

Greetings from all of us here at Janu Private Tour’s,Jaipur

First of all we want to thank you for taking your time to write a review and feedback on TripAdvisor with your all of the kind words. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Our team have very good experience of hospitality industry & we warmly followed our Company Tagline (Your Safe & Happy Journey Is Our Mission) that's make our client trip very Happy and Memorable will remain for long time.

Thank you so much from of our heart for your kind recommendation & mentioning about our guide Mr.Kumar in This review.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

I recently travelled from Agra to Jaipur for 3 days with Janu Private tours. I organised the tour via email only a few days in advance and was happy they could accomodate my customised tour at short notice. I found the driver Mr Rakesh and the guide Kumar to be friendly, knowledgable, professional and punctual. During my stay, I visited the pink city, jal mahal, the observatory, the fort and city palace, the monkey temple (there were not many monkeys.)The landmarks were all very impressive and a must see! I was able to do all of this in one day. Kumar is quite the conversationalist, he is the best guide I had in India. He then took me to have some street food and Lassi which I really enjoyed.We then went shopping for some gifts/ jewellery for my family back home. I had a great day. That night Mr Rakesh took me to Chokhi Dhani which is 20km out of Jaipur. It is a mock up of a traditional Rajasthan village, it is fun place to visit for dinner. They have dancing, music, puppet shows, elephant rides, costumes, henna tattoo's and shopping and a delicious dinner. Chokhi Dhani was the best way to spend my last night in Jaipur. Mr Rakesh waited for me the whole time, he is a good driver, i always felt safe when I was with him and enjoyed his company. I highly recommend this tour company and would use them for my next visit to India.

1  Thank zowielovestravel

Dear Zowielovestravel

Greetings from all of us here at Janu Private Tour’s,Jaipur

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and Your Friend loved our services,

Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that!

Thank you so much from of our heart for your kind recommendation & Your positive feedback and appreciation give us positive energy.
Once again I am very grateful for your feedback for Rakesh who is our one of best driver.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

Janu Private Tours made our tour wonderful & I never forget that tour.
It was one of my memorable tour of my life.I've no word to say more.In one word they are amazing.

Date of experience: October 2016
janu_shabbir_khan, Owner at Janu Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2017

Dear Mr. Deepak Mehta
!! Greetings From Janu Private Tours !!

It was indeed a pleasure having you with “ Janu Private Tour’s “ and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

your positive feedback and appreciation is give us positive energy your effort and co-operation with us during the tour will unforgettable. We will try our level best to our esteemed guest that they are always feel free and enjoy there excursion enthusiastically with us.

Sincerely Your’s