Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Janu Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Janu Private Tours
from $40.00
from $60.00
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews met janu his team day tour driver rakesh marigold hotel his customers fatehpur sikri wonderful guide safe hands chand baori monkey temple safe driver jaipur airport great company new delhi city tour his knowledge
Reviewed yesterday

Shakir was with us for 3 days, in Jaipur and Agra. He is an exceptional driver, whether in the hyper busy cities or along the roads between them. Friendly and knowledgeable, with an intimate knowledge of every location we visited. We recommend him highly.

4  Thank wjkaufmann
Reviewed yesterday

Janu Private Tours gives you the best experience in India! Janu is a very dedicated man who provides superb bespoke service that meets client's needs.
He has been very patient and adaptive to our changes. Our driver Nadeem is a lovely guy who bought us beer and snacks during our road trip. He is like a warmhearted friend who not only gave us tips on where to go, what to do, but also on girls' relationship issues.:P Even after we went back to our home countries, he has been very attentive and being a good listener. He's like a big brother that we formed great friendship. The guide in Jaipur Raj took Instagram star like pictures. He is also very good with bargaining price for us at shops. Overall, we had an incredible experience in India and I think Janu Private Tours really made our trip unforgettable. We highly recommended this company.

3  Thank Luning W
Reviewed 2 days ago

Rakesh was our driver for 6 days, picking us up in Delhi, and then to Agra and Jaipur. He provided excellent service, always prompt, and very professional. We could stay at places as long or as short as we liked. He also provided cold water and the car had wi-FIU. If we visit India again, we would love to have Rakesh as our driver once more.

Our guide in Agra was Mr. Kahn, who also provided an excellent service.

4  Thank HBINDC
Reviewed 4 days ago

I used Janu Private tours for a customised 5 day trip , starting from Agra, Fathephur Sukri, Jaipur then Delhi. The trip was well organised with great attention to detail. Janu was very fast to respond to my questions, that is a thumb up.

Nizam was our driver, he is good in driving, funny, and very caring as well. As we are vegetarian and we do not take onion and garlic, he arranged us to go to pure veg restaurants to have the food that fit to our diet, we are really happy with that. He will not bring you to those ridiculous touristic place, but really nice restaurant with good price which serve good food. We will definitely recommend Nizam to be your driver.

When we were in Jaipur, we were organized to have a well-spoken tour guide named Sher Singh, he can be a bit cold, but he is very knowledgeable, and i would recommend to have him as your guide to enjoy your Jaipur tour.

The whole trip was lovely and we really enjoyed it.

3  Thank YST1986
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Janu is terrific! He was our driver for a day of sightseeing in beautiful Jaipur. He greeted us literally as we stepped from the door of the train. His car was immaculate! He gave us fragrant garlands of roses and took us wherever we asked and then some. He provided icy cold water just when we needed it, and even stopped and bought us beers when we jokingly mentioned that we'd like some! I felt safe and assured in his competent hands. Highly recommended!!

6  Thank nicabol
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I used Janu Private tours for a customised 5 day trip , starting from Delhi then Agra , Jaipur , Shekawhati . The trip was well organised with great attention to detail. I was initially apprehensive when researching a customised tour of parts of India as I was travelling to India for the first time and on my own to boot - I had nothing to worry about with these guys. From organising the trip through to execution, they did a great job and most importantly, the customer was the main priority. The drivers, guides and Janu himself did a great job of making my trip truly unforgettable.

Look no further if planning a trip in India.

4  Thank whist
Reviewed 1 week ago

Used this tour when me and my friend came and it was very nice. We had a nice car with air con and water always available. Our tour guide was very nice. He spoke both english and hindi which was great. He knew the area well. He drove nicely also.

4  Thank RaviChavda12
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had a one-day tour in Jaipur with Rakesh Agrawal as the driver. He was the best driver comparing to the other two drivers that we had for the next days.

He was a good English speaking, caring and trying to share the information of any places as well as finding the items that we wanted to buy. He sacrified his time over than the hours we could have.

The car is new, clean, good smell and with a working air-conditioning.

I really recommend him if you visit Jaipur because he is the expert of this city by just mention his name to the agency. We got him only one day because he is usually booked by customers.

5  Thank this_is_me_jittima
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have just completed an extremely enjoyable part of our three week trip to India in the highly capable hands of our tour operator Janu and his amazing team of guides, not forgetting our fabulous driver Naveen who after a week became a great friend - offering help when one or two of us were under the weather or needed a little tlc.

Our selection of guides who included chill, and Suresh (the cheeky chappie), were all fabulous without a fault.
I thoroughly recommend Janu and his team to anyone planning a tour of the Rajasthan area including the tiger safari - see pictures attached and the Elephantastic adventure.

5  Thank HanburyMan
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We recently travelled to India as 4 60+s from the UK on our own Marigold tour.
We contacted Janu tours on recommendation from our children who used the company the previous year. Janu himself is a young entreprenerial man who started this company himself. From the first moment we were collected from Delhi airport by Naveen our driver who accompanied us for the first 12 days driving us from our hotels and from city to city the process was seamless. Our air conditioned traveller van was spotless with endless supplies of water and Naveen catered for our every need he was golden.
I can highly recommend using Janu tours an excellent and professional outfit x

5  Thank Phil8704