“Highly recommended”

Janu Private Tours
Ranked #3 of 292 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Janu Private Tours offers all kind of day tours to move in and around Rajasthan or India at the most reasonable and honest prices.
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I met Janu on a recent visit to India. He was professional, polite, and really seemed to understand my needs while visiting Jaipur. He is also one of the nicest person you will ever meet. Always smiling and very charming. I will definitely use his services and expertise next time I visit. Thanks so much for a great time Janu.

Visited June 2013
11 Thank Sean M
janu shabbir k, Owner at Janu Private Tours, responded to this review, June 25, 2015

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our Organisation. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

It was indeed a pleasure having you with “ Janu Private Tour’s “ and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“trustworthy, informative and fun tour around Jaipur!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My friend and I met Janu by chance at Jaipur station - he persuaded us to let him drive us to our hotel and looking back we were very happy he was so persistent!!
We later agreed for Janu to drive us around Jaipur and he was a great guide, telling us about the various sites (he speaks very good English) and suggesting what we should see. He was also great to chat with, so we learned more about life in Jaipur - and had a good laugh along the way! He couldn't drive us around the next two days, but arranged two other drivers for us, both of whom were also really nice, and checked up via phone in the evening to ask whether everything was ok.
I can thoroughly recommend contacting Janu to arrange a tour with him or one of his drivers! They are trustworthy, you'll be in safe hands and get so much more out of your trip to Jaipur, and all three drivers were happy to go the extra mile for us and chat with us along the way.
(...You will probably end up somewhere where you'll be shown nice things to buy at some point - not unusual for any tour in India, I find - but then it's a good opportunity to buy presents and you can always say no if you don't feel like it...)

8 Thank Bethany L

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Many wonderful memories!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I strongly recommand Janu to everyone, without hesitation. I met him by chance when I was arriving by train in 2007 in Jaipur: he was charming and convincing, so we did end up touring Rajastan together, with his cousin Jamel, another great guy. Janu was an extraordinary guide, very caring and friendly, he never pushed for anything, givng advices and being just great. I consider him as a friend. And when I met him again by chance in 2008 in Udaipur, when I was in a problematic situation, I was so thrilled to see him and his cousin helping me and again, taking care of me and everything as if I was family: Janu is the guy to know! You can trust him.

9 Thank nico p

New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Tour Guide You Can Trust!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

As an expat living in India for four years, I've seen a lot of different guides, but Janu (and his team) stand out. As a female traveler, a trustworthy and reliable guide and drivers are essential - you don't want to be stuck at stations or airports looking for taxis after dark! Janu is always on time, where ever we went, drives safe (which is exceptional in India) and knows his way around Rajasthan en Uttar Pradesh, taking you off the beaten track (not in the guide books). I got great tips for shopping as well. My next trip will be organised by Janu for sure. He can arrange everything (hotel, transfer, food, guide, shopping) for you, and all at a very reasonable price. He even surprised me with Dutch music in his car. I have not met a more enthusiastic and energetic Indian then Janu. You should defenately try his tour services.You will not be dissappointed. Sharmila

11 Thank Sharmila757

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The best tour service in Jaipur!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

If you are in Rajasthan and you are looking for quality service at an affordable price then make sure you book a tour with Janu! The cars are clean, comfortable and air conditioned. Plus he has very charismatic And charming drivers. Our driver Bilal was very professional and efficient in his work. We thank you for the great tour and hope we can come back for another great tour! Well done! :)

10 Thank Mikhailkuzi