“VFM”

Radisson Blu Jaipur
Ranked #34 of 376 Hotels in Jaipur
“VFM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Truly a value for money.Everything from service to room quality to cleanliness, Everything I found is awesome.
Instant check-in. Well we checked in to our room within just a few minutes without any hassle.
Room and bathroom, both were fantastic. Big and clean. Bed was comfy. Ambience was fantastic.

Plus point: Located near airport.

Room Tip: Ask a room at higher floors.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Radisson is perfectly located, away drom din and bustle but easily accessible from Airport and city center. Executive suites are very well designed and offer ample space with perfect furniture/accessory.
Sweeming pool and Gym are beautiful. Ground floor restaurent Market Place offers excellent spread in dinner as well as break fast.

Room Tip: Executive suites are excellent for business as well as comfort
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed on a business trip for one night and was completely dissatisfied with the over all experience.

Nothing to eat in the room, bar locked and the most horrifying was the shower.

The shower had faulty mixer and suddenly the pleasant water turned into boiling water and I was burnt all over. My colleague experienced the same.

The breakfast is average and the hotel is not at all value for money. AVOID.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Visited this year Jan and following are my views
1) Good Place
2) Clean and tidy rooms
3) Courtious and helpful Staff
4) Food has neutral taste but lots of variety and chef ever ready to just mix the same as per your taste.
5) Easy check in and out
6) SPA session was relaxing.

When i went there was some renovation so pool experience was not as good.
overall a nice

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Noida, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Hi..I stayed at this hotel for a night towards end of March and regret that decision forever. Apart from the noisy wooden flooring in the room I don't think there was anything which was of a major inconvenience. The room and the bed were pretty clean. Now here is what happened which will ensure that I will not stay in this hotel again. I being a Marriot and Starwood member will usually stay with them however since Marriot was not available and Four points by Sheraton was not really a full fledged 5 star property, me and my wife decided for Radisson given some average reviews on trip advisor. During the evening, me and my wife were at the lobby and we left our camera in the lobby and realized it the next morning when we were packing up...since we weren't sure where we could have left it, when we called the reception to check. However there weren't any active responses and we were transferred to a lost and found division who also didn't had any update. After this we went down at the Reception to escalate the matter. We were met by a lady called Chandni who did not heed much attention to our compliant and told us that they will let us know in case they found anything. We had booked a movie in a nearby theatre ( 10 mins from the hotel) Entertainment Paradise. We told the reception that we are off for a movie since we had already booked the tickets and requested them to let us know in case if they found anything or otherwise. We were to come back to the hotel to pick up our luggage since we were leaving Jaipur for Delhi in the evening. Hours passed by and there was no update. We tried to call the hotel about 4 times and they again transferred us to the lost and found division who had no updates ( also the guys on the reception and the lost and found desk got changed with the afternoon shift). It was then that we realized that we had left our camera on the lobby couch and we even had pics taken from our mobile camera evidencing that it was there. Given the insensitivity showed by the hotel staff, I mailed them attaching the mobile pic and marking the Duty Manager. Even after the mail there was no call from the hotel staff. When we reached the hotel and asked the reception why they didn't cared to provide us an update..the duty manager showed up hearing all the commotion in the reception area. He assured us that he will talk to the Security guy to have the CCTV footage scanned. I asked him that we will also want to see the CCTV footage. He went to the Security guy and again there was no update for almost 45 minutes ..when we asked the reception team to contact him on priority ( since we were supposed to take a train back to Delhi) they kept saying that he will call us...about waiting for about a hour...the duty manager asked us to come to the security camera room only to find that the MAIN LOBBY (CENTRE SECTION) IS NOT ACCESSIBLE TO THE CAMERAS INSTALLED. The installed cameras only can scan certain areas focused on the reception desk. So basically the Main lobby which is the most accessible is not available under electronic surveillance. The head of Security took my email and contact details assuring that he will investigate the case with all the staff deployed at the lobby during the evening and accepted that this was a good learning for them and they will have camera angles /additional cameras fitted. However its been more than a week and we have not heard back from the hotel. Since we were to leave the city that evening and could not stay to meet the GM, the duty manager assured us that they will investigate the case and give me an update...which never happened. Ironically the place we the left the camera, we asked one of the hotel staff who was lighting the candles ( for the earth hour that day) take a picture of us using our mobile camera..I just fail to understand how could he not spot a camera lying post we left?..We wish that had our camera not died out we would have used it click the pictures and not our mobiles...we would have still got it. Given the insensitivity shown by the hotel staff I don't expect them to look at this review and act however I believe at least people who audit Radission's security systems are listening so that the tourists coming to Jaipur do not end up being robbed of their valuables in the hotel itself which is supposed to be secured from outside world.We are attaching a picture of the couch /central lobby so that people staying in this hotel should avoid this since there is no electronic surveillance in that area.

Room Tip: Do not leave your valuable unattended in the hotel since they may not have the electronic surveillan...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mudit2014
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Hi,
I am into events and candid photography.
It was a business related visit to Jaipur when me and my colleagues stayed at this hotel which not only speaks about its class but also about its extreme hospitality services within.

The hotel is near to Airport as well as Chowki Dhani.

I stepped in at 2pm under scorching sun and wanted to check-in ASAP and take a shower after my journey. I reach the front desk and it seems impossible to get a check-in before 30minutes as there are too many people surrounding the reception area. But guess what, within no time these people attended all the guest check-ins and were ready to assist me next with a smile.
Well, impressive. I step ahead to talk to this female in Blue saree who seems to be handling everything. Addressing her with her badge name, I asked Urvashi if I could get the check-in ASAP, to which she replied : it will just take a moment sir. Yeah right, i get that all the time, I said it to myself. But it was indeed a rapid action force taking care of the check-ins :/ She gave me the keys within 2minutes of me handling out my ID card.

Nice elevators with amazing glass work.
We move on to our rooms, and I take a deep breath once I see the room.
Pretty spacious rooms with everything you would need for your stay at a nice hotel.
I thought there might be something which I might need to ask for, but everything was in place.
And let me tell you, I love the rooms with see through bathrooms, even if I am staying single.
There is something about them certainly.
First thing I do is take a cold shower (two kinds, overhead and hand shower).
Use some of the amazing fragrances to get rid off the journey sweat :p

And i notice, everything is either BLU or in a BLU packaging. Thats when I get to understand why the hotel is BLU BLU BLU.
Just imagine, the slippers were BLU :o

after the shower, I call in for the room service.
I asked for something which can be prepared in 15minutes as I had to rush for my first meeting.
The Chef replied what would you like to have sir, to whcih i reverted A CHICKEN BIRYANI with Raita?
He said, It shall take about 15minutes to cook and 3minutes to reach you sir, shall I take the order as confirmed?
WHY NOT! Lets see who wins this challenge.
About exactly 18minutes and the room service rings the BELL :o
He is there with my food. DARN IMPRESSIVE.
I called the room service number and thanked him to deliver his commitment.

We were out during the day and were just not stable at one venue as we were shuffling between different wedding venues.
It was only at the time of night when we came to the hotel late at night and were about to feast for the second major meal (included in our package) at the hotel.
The dinner buffet was spread out like a royal one, and was truly amazing. Even if you wish to have something not in the buffet, simply tell them, and they shall be happy to get you the same.
I asked for Mutton Rogan josh and the Chef said NO PROBLEM , it shall be right where you are seated. It was really delicious.

Followed by the variety of desserts they had, Oh man! Looked more like a dessert war.

Next morning, it was time for Breakfast before work and shower. (Don't grin, I do brush).
I reached the restaurant area, and again, the whole restaurant was well lit up with buffet panels.
It consisted of sausages, eggs, Idlis, omelettes, juices, pan cakes, poha, etc etc etc etc. (PHEW)

After this meal, I surely had a great day at work.

I followed the routine above for next 2 days and then check out which was again not a problem for the front office. I dont mean that they were pushing me out of the hotel quickly but yeah, they were quick in settling the bills :p The billing was all fair.
I met the same front office staff, as far as I remember, Ms.Urvashi, Ms.Chandni & the GM were present at that moment to assist me. The GM told me he shall be happy to see me again. Well, that certainly made me feel welcome already for my next visit some day. The guy named Gopal took care of my luggage as there was no else else around and Mr.Vijay helped me check on to my flight details and get a cab on time, though I guess it was not his job but he did me that favour while he was standing next to the Travel desk (thank you, we did catch our flight back in time).

To wrap this up,
I had never stayed at any Radisson in the past 4years of my work experience. It was the first time, and trust me, I enjoyed it like the most first timers do at many things.
The food, Ambiance in room, the restaurant, the food & desserts, the gym, the pool side(forgot to take its pic, its awesome view from the rooftop) and last but not the least at all, the washrooms.

Have clicked edited and attached a few pictures for your reference @everyone.

Room Tip: There is no tip, everyone is treated damn nicely and without any partiality or special preferences a...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank AkshayAkey2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

stayed at the hotel on 18th march for 1 day and the hotel is excellent.
The rooms are very very good and the staff will make sure that your stay is memorable.
They upgraded me to the business class rooms.
Overall the staff Vijay(front desk manager) and urvashi(manager) were very courteous and made my stay a memorable one.
would stay again

Room Tip: business class rooms are very good
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business