“Best food ever!”

Nibs Cafe & Chocolataria
Ranked #1 of 79 Dessert in Jaipur
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nibs is jaipur's first and only cafe and chocolateria which provides great variety of handcrafted chocolate truffles, cakes, pizza, pastas, sandwiches, salads and desserts. in a search of a proper coffee in town you are looking into right place.....come and indulge yourself in this very unique chocolate destination!!!
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The food was absolutely amazing, so much so, that we will be returning tomorrow for lunch.

Sandwiches are amazing, coffee is the best I have had outside of my house and favourite cafe in Sydney, probably even better actually.

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful, had a great chat with the owners, can't wait to go back!

2  Thank ToddApplebee
kgcenterprises3, Owner at Nibs Cafe & Chocolataria, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Chocoholic,

Thank you tons for the honest feed back and taking out time to review us on tripadvisor. we are happy to know the good experience you had at our cafe. every day we try our best and starve to go beyond the traditional food experience. every time you leave a suggestion at Nibs we make it our priority and try to make things happen.

Just because of your love and affection we are on number one position within no time. please accept our sincere thanks again and we hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

There's a reason why Nib's is number 1! Unbeatable service, amazing coffee and mouthwatering food! We ordered the oven baked bruschetta, 2 devils sandwiches and a Chai Latte and Hazlenut coffee.

I have never been so impressed in a cafe in my whole life- and the price was so cheap! In Australia our meal would have set us back at least $40-$50. This feast at Nib's? 650 rupees with 4 take away truffles $11!!!

As a self confessed meat lover I was a little disappointed when I realised the sandwiches were vegetarian- I needn't have worried- they were packed with fresh Vegies, cheese and had a huge amount of flavour! I couldn't ask for a yummier sandwich!

The Chai was the best I have ever tasted, and the bruschetta was to die for!

Don't miss it- go down and see the guys and let them spoil you with amazing food and coffee and relax and bask in the atmosphere!

Enjoy!

1  Thank Tapplebee

Reviewed March 7, 2013

What a place!
Located at Dhariwal Complex, behind Vidhan Sabha…..NIBS is “One of its kind” Café in Jaipur and gives you a different kind of experience.

I have been to NIBS with my family quite a few times and should say; I just loved the concept, the food and the service. The ambience is so nice and chocolaty with free WI-FI and sometimes discount also… :)

The staff is very friendly and professional, the menu is very good with lot many options. This place should be in your must must visit list if you are in Jaipur.

Paisa wasool place hai boss!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I realy like thisI realy like thisI realy like thisI realy like thisI realy like thisI realy like thisI realy like thisI realy like thisI realy like thisI realy like thisI realy like this

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Although not a huge chocolate lover myself, the food at NIBS is amazing. I went back a few times and was always happily surprised with everything.
The coffee is also some of the best I've had and is always touched off with coffee art, from quite a wide collection that I saw. The picture below was the coffee to go with my Angry Birds chips ;)
However, it was more the vibe that made the experience for me. All the staff are helpful and cheery and generally seem like they love working there. This in turn extends to the people dining there who are just chilling out in a relaxed environment.
Run by three friends, NIBS is what service and atmosphere should be like in all restaurants.