“Great experience!”

Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours
Ranked #23 of 74 Transportation in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: We Aman Tour & Travels offer an extensive selection of holiday options not only in India but also across the subcontinent. An integral Strategic Business Unit, we offer a complete range of services associated with holidaying and travel. Our biggest strength, like is our people. Our team’s expertise span from culture and history to wildlife and adventure. Our innovative itineraries offer value for money and as we imbibe in them an ethnic essence of Incredible India. We believe in that adage, “every one has a right to travel. And travel all may”. Our tour programmes cater to all travel styles and budgets and offers superior quality services, value for money tours. Travel Preferences Available: First Class, Deluxe, or Luxury. Customized and Tailor-made & Budget Tours, Leisure Travel, Independent Travel, Groups.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our guide and driver for the Agra tour (Saurabh and Madan) were great. Very knowledgeable, friendly and organized. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Mathew M
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels !!!

Its beyond doubt and honestly the marvelous words of appreciation have been extended by you. Thank you very much for the valuable review.

We all are extremely delighted to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed your travel, personalized services.

Your compliments about the team and product are the mark of respect and they made all of us to feel proud of being a part of Aman Tour & Travels and they encouraged us to always present our finest services.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My family spent 3 weeks travelling around Rajasthan in November and used Aman Tours to plan it all. I sent emails to all top 5 companies on Trip Advisor and Aman Tours were by far the best in regard to timely responses and effort to get our trip correct. Ali from Aman Tours is fantastic to work with and nothing before or during the trip was too much. I was concerned about paying deposits etc but can confirm that they are a very reputable trustworthy company. The driver they arranged, Jaipal, was terrific, the car always clean and hotels we agreed upon were amazing. The only mistake I made was not listening to Ali and not flying from Udaipur back to Deli.In all a wonderful trip. Just trust in Ali and work with him on hotels and budget. Don't try it yourself as the small amount extra you may pay is well worth the peace of mind and lack of hassle.

3  Thank Martin B
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels !!!

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our team and services.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My partner and I visited Rajasthan in Nov 2013 and we started planning from July. We emailed several different tour companies based in Rajasthan but Aman Travel and Tours were the quickest to respond and the most accommodating. By all means, we were not easy as we changed our tour routes several times but Ali was always patient and gave us excellent advise. He was quick, efficient and helpful.

Our driver, Mr. Doulat Singh was always on time and a great caretaker. He would advise us on safety measures and took care of us like family. This is not my first time in India but this was by far the best tour agents and driver I have dealt with.

I have no qualms in recommending Aman Travel and Tours to my family and friends.

2  Thank Nevash
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels !!!

It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I took my girlfriend to tour around Rajasthan last month. We had 1.5 months planning time and I started by sending emails to a few of tour operators. Aman Tour & Travel by Ali is the quickest to reply and spent time helping me get the right plan and the right price. I find Aman Tour very flexible and very sincere. The driver they arranged for us was excellent. Maybe not that great in English but really get us there and concern very much about our safety be it in the car or outside. Everytime I have a problem, I call Ali and the problem is fixed right away.
I highly recommend Aman Tour & Travel as the adviser or organizer for your trip to Rajasthan.

1  Thank Jatesopit
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels !!!

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We visited north of India mid of October (Agra-Bharatpur-Ranthambore-Jaipur-Delhi) and we used Aman Tours to have the car and driver service.

They did more than providing the car and driver, they helped by giving excellent suggestions concerning the itinerary and keeping in touch with us during the whole trip to make sure everything is OK.

We had Doulat as a driver, very honest and friendly person who did everything to make our trip memorable.

RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and encouragement. We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. I will ensure that your positive feedback is shared with our team.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We look forward to welcoming you back.