“Warm and welcoming”

Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 75 Transportation in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: We Aman Tour & Travels offer an extensive selection of holiday options not only in India but also across the subcontinent. An integral Strategic Business Unit, we offer a complete range of services associated with holidaying and travel. Our biggest strength, like is our people. Our team’s expertise span from culture and history to wildlife and adventure. Our innovative itineraries offer value for money and as we imbibe in them an ethnic essence of Incredible India. We believe in that adage, “every one has a right to travel. And travel all may”. Our tour programmes cater to all travel styles and budgets and offers superior quality services, value for money tours. Travel Preferences Available: First Class, Deluxe, or Luxury. Customized and Tailor-made & Budget Tours, Leisure Travel, Independent Travel, Groups.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was travelling on my own and got myself in a difficult situation when another travel agent let me down. I stumbled upon Aman Tour here on Trip Advisor. Wasim quickly got in touch, and from then on I didn't have anything to worry about. Everything was organised for me, Wasim and Ali drove me everywhere, I got to see everything I wanted even though I only had 3 days. They were great and I can't recommend them enough!

RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

Thank you for your patronage with Aman Tour & Travels. It was a privilege, indeed, to have you with us. At the outset I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in providing us feedback. It is feedback like yours that help us to improve upon our existing standards of service.

Please feel free to contact and email us for any assistance at our end.

We look forward to your next visit and wish you all the Best.

Warm Regards

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friend was having trouble with her arrangements with an ashram and transportation to get there during a peak period. Ali at Aman Tours spent some considerable time with us to investigate the options available and helped point us in the right direction, without any fee or commission. They were also able to put us in contact with a foreign exchange who gave us fantastic rates. We were very grateful for their assistance. Unfortunately, we were at an end of a pre-booked tour so did not do any tours with them however our dealings with them were very positive so I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to tour Rajasthan.

RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your compliments with us, they are really very special.

Your kind words of appreciation such as motivates us to strive for excellence in all aspects.
The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best of us.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

These guys made what could have quite easily become one of my worst trips ever, into the smoothest holiday I've ever experienced. Ali is extremely knowledgeable and thinks of everything, even when I thought that it all just seemed a bit too impossible!

I would recommend and use them again!!

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

It was a pleasure serving you.

The team joins me in extending our gratitude for your kind words of appreciation. We are proud and always strive to provide our guest the best attention and service.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back .

Reviewed February 25, 2013

As random and crazy as India is we randomly got into a taxi and asked him to take us to a travel agent.
This was on day 2 of our search for the best price. We stumbled upon Ali and Aman tour and travel.
From the get go Ali was very inviting and he genuinely likes to talk with you and get to know you. He crunched a few numbers and we got the price we wanted without sacrificing too much of our trip. We only had a week left to get from Jaipur to Varanasi but I don't think we missed to much.
It was after Dewali so all trains and buses were booked solid. We are backpackers and a car with driver for 6 days was very affordable. We saw things driving from town to town that you would miss on a bus or train. Our driver, Rajendas was brilliant. Everyday finding the best places for samosas and local produce. He was never pushy or rude about stopping. We were on a short timeline with an obscene amount of driving but Rajendas was awesome! He always helped us when buying produce, souvenirs and SAMOSAS from venders. You may pay 20 rupee for an apple in Jaipur but in remote towns and villages they see you coming from a mile away and will not hesitate to push it to 100-140 rupees.
I've heard nightmare stories about travel agents and drivers in India but these guys really took care of us.
Special thanks to Ali and Rajendas and the whole Aman team.
Can't wait to get back there and share some stories.

Couple pointers...
Hit the Taj Mahal for sunrise and pay for a guide. It is worth it I promise you. You will get the most incredable photos that normally wouldn't see. I have a photo of my girlfriend and I with the Taj, the sun just peaking over one of the walls and NOT ONE PERSON in the photo! We were definitely not the first ones in but it felt like it. The Taj all to ourselves. WORTH IT! Make sure you negotiate price to locals price and if the line is long get you guide to "push you to the front. They know people. :-D
Spend more time in Pushkar if possible. You're gonna love it there!

Hope you enjoy your time as much as we did.

Cheers,

Jay

RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

We am delighted to read that you had a wonderful travel with us. Your most generous comments are much appreciated as they are a great source of motivation for our team. we always to deliver a memorable experience.

We hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Dealing with 7 people's needs wasn't easy, but you guys did it greatly. Now we remember you more than the trip! My sister who is in charge for the whole trip has yet to believe how easy her task was, and how helpful you guys were. The driver, Mr. Ravi is awesome! I do recommend him to anyone who wants a flexible, friendly company along the trip. We had a delicious treat by Mr. Rasyid and friends. It was the best dinner ever! Please continue your good job in future, and to all people Aman Tours might be the one for your holiday. Wish you all the best!

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

We are delighted to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your time with us.

We strive everyday to deliver the best experiences to our guests. So once again thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your experience.

We all look forward to have the pleasure to serve you again.