“Good Indian food and great price”
Review of Hanuman Dhaba

Hanuman Dhaba
Ranked #126 of 3,002 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian, Soups
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good Indian food and great price”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

A friend took to me to this place one night during my recent stay in Jaipur. It is a typically small and not necessarily well kept eatery but like most other such places the priority is good food and service. Also it is not a typical dhaba as the name suggest. But it has food (strictly vegetarian) better than many other dhabas I have eaten at.

The menu consists of the usual Indian fair like of dal makhani, aloo gobi, paneer makhani etc. My friend and I had dal makhani (best item on the menu), chole (very good) and tawa roti (ghee generously spread on it) and it was delicious. We ate to our heart's content and still the bill was not more than 200 bucks per person. When in Jaipur, this is a must visit place to eat.

• Visited January 2013