“amazing team” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 24/7 Restaurant

24/7 Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 2,941 Restaurants in Jaipur
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Enjoy buffet and a-la-carte dining at this all day diner overlooking the beautiful and magnificent central courtyard. With the bustling lobby and the interactive open plan kitchen lending a sense of excitement, this restaurant with its alfresco extension showcases a range of cuisine, from authentic Indian dishes to Continental, Italian, Oriental and pan Asian specialties. Light snacks around the clock can also be paired with the great collection of old and new world wines and spirits. The lush, green alfresco extension is an ideal setting for romantic dinner or a lavish brunch.
New Delhi, India
“amazing team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

meals were wonderful experience in The Lalit hotel , jaipur
Harsh has been a wonderful host , taken care of us thoroughly
loved the culinary art , presentation of the well cooked meals by chef abhijeet ,mayank and arun ...
not to forget sweetness and politeness of jai singh .....a very well led team by Rahul .
the house keeping though not very known but were amazing in their conduct 3 cheers to them ! and a special mention subhi at the pastry shop .. who made our 1hr a joyful hour .
Exhilarating Experience!

1 Thank shivali16
RahulChitniis, Manager at 24/7 Restaurant, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Namaskar!!
At the outset I would like to thank you for dining with us and giving us an opportunity serving you. I appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share this wonderful feedback on this most renowned platform.
We have an endeavor to surprise our customers with the warmth and services which is clearly the result of many happy customers like you.
We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you, do write in to me (rchitnis@thelalit.com) with a commitment to raise the level of services with every experience.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“excellent food quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

i love the food , the presentation was good with excellent staff I was amazed on the staff co-ordination .

• Visited March 2014

Namaskar!

I was indeed overwhelmed with your most wonderful feedback and your kind words of appreciation. I appreciate you taking time out to share this beautiful experience on this global platform which is viewed by customers from around the globe.

We look forward to welcoming you back and the joy of serving you again, do write in to me (rchitnis@thelalit.com) it will be a pleasure meeting you in person.

Warm Regards

“"Excellent food,Terrific ambience"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

I visited 24/7- THE LALIT Jaipur for the first time with my family.. What I like the most was the food, which was very delicious and the scenario which was very cozy n comfortable. The staff was cocourteous and well trained. The overall experience was awesome and I would surely like to visit this place again.. Thanks for the memorable time. :)

Jaipur, India
“Excellent & delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

This year on 10 may i decided to celebrate my wife's birthday at the lalit jaipur at 24/7 .
As usual , the food was excellent and mouth watering . The birthday cake prepared by chef vikram singh superb and very tempting . Chef vikram singh and chef sunil's team has once again proved that they have a midas touch .

SUJIT PARIKH

Indore, India
“yummy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

great restaurant ,with friendly staff and lovely food....
the wide varieties to choose on .. delicious food made to your preferred choices ...
love to be there next time if time permits ..

• Visited April 2014