“Golden triangle - Amazing Vijay”

Times India Travels
Ranked #15 of 83 Outdoor Activities in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. So Times India Travels is one of India’s leading tours operators and travel planners. We aim at providing people with a traveling and touring experience that they would cherish forever. Apart from presenting to them the famous tourist spots and sight-seeing destinations, we also show to them the unexplored nooks and corners of the country, giving them a glimpse of our rich culture and heritage. We ensure relaxed journeys and comfortable trips. From budget travel to luxury stays, we serve excellent packages for your India holiday. Times India Travels offer private day tours in Jaipur.
London
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Golden triangle - Amazing Vijay”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We did a 7 day tour of North India, as with anyone one here, you are never sure of what you get.
We made contact with Vijay on here and from then on after emails and updates, he supplied us with a driver for your trip and also helped with logistics etc.
We did Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and then Udaipur. I ended up booking the hotels myself, but Vijay was excellent throughout, he speak great english, even helped us with our bags at the train station and was able to ease any problems we had. I know its a bit of a freak-out moment, when you have to send money overseas, but this guy was utterly reliable. We were really happy, have no problems and would defo use his services again. Thank you Vijay.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank LondonMiles

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“8 day tour Delhi, Jaipur, Neemrana and Agra”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My fiancé found Times Travel India online along with about 5 other companies and ended up booking with them as they had a competitive quote and the quickest responses to our queries. I must admit I was a little apprehensive booking as there are so many warnings about rogue sites. Vijay was in touch straight away and was extremely helpful, we asked for quite a few changes to the original itinerary and hotels and they were happy to change and managed to keep the prices low.
On arrival to Delhi everything went smoothly. Our driver, Lucky Singh, was perfect. Relaxed, patient and nothing was too much trouble. He even took us to his own mosque which was a great experience. The car was comfortable and had air conditioning and plenty of room. The Hotels were all fine, we asked for 3 star hotels to keep the price down and they were all as expected.
The only slight annoyance was the trips to shops where they had the ‘best products in town’ for the usual sales pitch. Although, we simply asked not to go to any more and it was fine. We had 2 local guides who were very good, and one who was rather annoying and asked for a huge tip. But in fairness to Vijay, as soon as we told him he apologised and said that guide would no longer be used.
Overall, more than happy to recommend Vijay and would definitely request lucky as your driver if he is available.

Visited November 2013
7 Thank Nick D
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“First trip to India”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I spent two weeks visiting Rajasthan with my children in October. Because of travelling with kids I wanted some help arranging a suitable tour. I researched several companies online and contacted two. One didn't reply, and the other- Vijay at Times India Travels - got in touch straightaway.

Vijay was always really quick to reply to my emails and really helpful with all the information and advice he gave. He understood my budget and requirements immediately, and helped me plan all the details of our trip. When a friend decided to join us last-minute, he seamlessly incorporated her itinerary into ours.

Vijay came to meet us on arrival at Jaipur and at the end of our trip in Delhi - he was very charming and personable, and explained all the decisions he had taken on our behalf, which was all very reassuring. I found him extremely trustworthy and helpful.

We had a wonderful time exploring Rajasthan - we visited Jaipur, Ranthambore (no tigers, sadly), Bundi, and the nearby waterfalls and cave paintings, Chittorgahr, Kumbhalgahr and Udaipur. At each destination, Vijay provided excellent local guides everywhere, who spoke English and were both knowledgeable and friendly.

Vijay also ensured that we had a wonderful driver - Sushil - who was everything we could have hoped for. Sushil was friendly, informative, helpful and kind to the children. He was really sensitive to our needs and always quick to stop and show us anything we expressed curiosity about. He was also a great problem solver. When my friend left her coat in a Jaipur hotel, Sushil sorted everything within minutes.

All the guides were lovely with my children, ready to play, and patient when my youngest got restless. Yes, we were taken to shops, but I didn't feel any pressure to buy, and I also made my own choices about when and where I wanted to stop. Travelling with children meant that I didn't want to spend too much time shopping, and all our guides respected this.

Vijay arranged really lovely hotels for us, and a great mix of cultural visits to forts, palaces and museums, and outdoor activities, such as a boat trip at Udaipur, and the waterfall and cave paintings near Bundi. We had a pool in a couple of our hotels and on some days the children just wanted to relax and swim. Our hotel in Jaipur had an evening puppet show, which they loved. He was very thoughtful about finding a good mix of activities that would keep us all happy.

When we parted very sadly from Sushil and returned to Delhi by overnight train, Vijay made sure we had other reliable English speaking drivers for the rest of our trip. Our train terminated at a different station in Delhi to the one we were expecting, and I had to call him at 5am to locate our driver - Vijay answered the phone immediately and dealt with our problem with very good grace!! Our driver too, was super-helpful, and immediately came to find us.

I wholeheartedly recommend Times India Travel. Having had such a positive experience, we will certainly visit India again, and I will be calling Vijay when we do!

Best wishes and thanks to Vijay and Sushil and the rest of the guides and staff at Times India travel.

Visited October 2013
8 Thank kbjpdjpap
taunggyi, myanmar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I am proud for my right choice”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

It was my very first time visit to India last month to attend a conference in New Delhi. I got 3-4 days free after the conference and I decided to go for the golden triangle tour (New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur). I tried to find information about a reliable travel agent through Tripadvisor. Finally, I got the name of Times India Travels and contacted through internet. Actually, I would like to be very careful about travel agents in India after reading facts in Lonely Planet.
I should just tell that I was lucky to get service from Times India Travels. Vijay, the owner is a very pleasant, responsble and very professional young man. I travelled alone with Tata Indigo car and my trip went very well as I intended to. I should say Mr Lucky, the driver is absolutely excellent.
The hotels arranged by Vijay are quite fine for me. the another important reason to suggest Times India Travels is that the price is quite reasonable.
I won't be hesitating to recommend to choose Times India Travels to anyone who has a plan to visit around India without worry in mind. Best wishes and big thanks for Vijay and Lucky.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank drhtun
CA,USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Rajasthan travel thru Times India travels”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hi,
I recently travelled thru Times of India travel.I found this travel company thru trip advisor and I booked the car and fixed itenary.Everything was as I planned but I would like to tell the travellers who want to book thru this company,If you are particular about english speakign guide or driver you will be disappointed.Please dont get cheated by the shops they take you (either the guides or drivers)after the tourist spots.Shops and the travel companies have tie ups and they give all our information like we are traveling from abroad and so on and prices will be 20 or 30 times more than what you wud pay outside.So stay away from the shopping where these guys take u.Other than looted by shops I would say trip was great.

Visited July 2013