“We located this hotel thru ht crazeal ad.We booked it for 2nights/3days.”
Review of Lords Plaza Jaipur

Ranked #148 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
GURGAON
“We located this hotel thru ht crazeal ad.We booked it for 2nights/3days.”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We were surprised..The hotel is very conveniently located in the heart of the city.All places of interest can be reached easily by any mode of public transport.The hotel is very neat & clean, well maintained.six storey east facing structure is connected with lift.. Rooms are well furnished and equipped with good facilities like,minibar,tea/coffee,ac control,led tv,phone call facility,complimentry fruit basket,mineral water bottles,and daily buffet b'fast.The food is assorted ,delicious{we ate only veg food}.The decor of the hotel,individual room,dining hall,reception area is good .Staff is extremely courtieous,neat &clean uniformed,warm to guests in service.The deal we got was Rs.2700/-day inclusive of b'fast,which we considered value for money.The GM&manager wished us a nice stay while checking in but we had a nicer stay.They pleasantly surprised us with my B'day cake & wishes.A great personal touch, highly commendable.We will definitely visit again & recommend it whole heartedly to any& every one.It will indeed be a great experience.Wish this hotel all success and will to improve further and create a name & place in the hospitality industry.Mrs.& mr. P.N.Sharma,Gurgaon.

Room Tip: The hotel has 48 rooms at present .Six more are being added.A club floor is also being readied provi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pran Nath S
LordsPlazaJaipur, General Manager at Lords Plaza Jaipur, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Greetings from Lords Plaza Jaipur!!!

On behalf of Lords Hotels & Resorts, we thank you for choosing to stay at Lords Plaza Jaipur. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope that the services extended were to your satisfaction.
We constantly strive to maintain a high standard of courteous and attentive services to each and every valued guest like you.

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve your interest and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Lords Plaza Jaipur.

Lords Plaza Jaipur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Polish first
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We came to Jaipur for 02 days visit and one of my friends from Surat informed me to stay at Lords hotel in Jaipur. When we reached Jaipur we told the taxi person to take us to Lords Plaza hotel which was near some Maharani College. Taxi person was not aware of the hotel. We came to one of the hotel near Maharani College and at the front there was no signage of the hotel also near to entrance they have the SIGNAGE OF “HOTEL MEERU PALACE”. We again kept searching for the hotel and at the end we reached the same place where it was the signage of “MEERU PALACE”. The Management has to be specific about the name of the hotel if it’s MEERU PALACE or LORDS PLAZA HOTEL. If it is Lords Plaza then why there were no signage of Lords Hotel at the entrance. Leaving this apart the location of the hotel is quite close to the main railway station. Just 10 minutes by Taxi. If you are travelling by train, this hotel is highly recommended. The pros is also that it is quite new and therefore the rooms are spacious, fresh and not smelly and we found the room in a pretty clean state too. The staff is courteous and makes u feel at home and breakfast was quite reasonable too, with a quite wide range of choice, The hotels facilities are starting to look a, little worn-out. This included the parking space. Their multi-cuisine restaurant is beautiful with colourful chairs and the food at the restaurant is mouth watering. We hade laccha paratha, panner butter masala, Dal Tadka & Rice and after that we had gulab jamun & mung dal ka halwa.. I would say it was yuummmmm. Thanks to the chef for the meal what we had. We just faced difficulty finding the place on the first day due to the Signage issue otherwise All in all I consider this hotel a very good value for money choice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Veeresh24

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Recently visited the pink city (Jaipur, India) for a business trip and stayed at a relativey new property called Lords Plaza. I must admit that my overall experience was much better than what I anticipated - maybe a case of new staff trying to cast an impression but it did work. The hotel guys are friendly and helpful. The rooms are well lit and spacious. The service is prompt and timely unlike many other tried and tested properties in Jaipur. If you are planning a business trip then Lords Plaza can be considered seriously for a variety of pluses. Yes, there was an issue finding the property as there are no signages! I saw a signage for Meeru palace and turned back looking for Lords Plaza only to realize after hovering around for 20-30 minutes that Lords itself does not have a signage of its own. Even the bloke guarding at the entrance was unaware of Lords Plaza. That is very intriguing but unfortunately I did not have the time ti take this up with the management. Barring this idiosyncrasy, I give the hotel a thumbs up.

1 Thank Shantanu A

delhi
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had been to this hotel on an official trip. Rooms are spacious, well ventilated with decent interiors, comfortable bed. The hotel is courteous along with well mannered staff. Food is delicious with lot's of option and the 3 meals that we had in the hotel were all very good and tasty.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Dear friends, I went to Jaipur for some personal work and while searching for the hotel I found this Lords Plaza hotel. The exterior of the hotel looks beautiful with the international flags outside. As I went inside the lobby it is small but decent enough. Tariff of the hotel is also good compared to the other hotels in Jaipur. The room given to me was 107. The hotel rooms are spacious and it was told to me that all the rooms are of the same size. The rooms are so spacious that 03 people can be accommodated and still you will have enough space to move around. I had my dinner at their restaurant BLUE CORIANDER. The food was good and staff was also helpful where they suggested me what to have. I was told that as the property has recently opened they have not yet started the buffet, but that was fine as the quality of the food was excellent. I hired a taxi from the travel desk to go around the city. I have to say that the charges of the travel desk are high, if I would have hired a taxi from outside it would have been cheaper. I would recommend people to have the experience as the hotel is good and centrally located. All in all, a wonderful stay. Lords Plaza please accept my compliments. I shall return again some day with my family.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank SamitaSingh
MaheshCLangoo_68, General Manager at Lords Plaza Jaipur, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

The management of Lords Plaza Jaipur would like to thank you for posting a review about our Hotel on Trip Advisor.com.

It was a pleasure to have you with us. We appreciate the good comments that you have written about our staff and the services. Location is our advantage but the only drawback is the parking space at this location. But we do have valet parking to ensure that Guest vehicles are parked safely at a nearby place under surveillence. We have been receiving great feedback about Blue Coriander - food and service. We have a dedicated team of professionals in the kitchen and looking at the guest feedback, they seem to be doing their job to perfection.

Thank you once again for your valuable review. We value your feedback as it helps us to know more about our guests preferences. It also helps us to improve our services.

delhi
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stayed 2 nights in Oct 4th, location is excellent, you can do a basic shopping in the street behind the Hotel. The staff is professional and helpful. The restaurant is great, excellent, well prepared great choice of Indian food. The rooms are well equipped, modern and clean, though the hotel having limited parking space. There is free Wifi.

2 Thank delhipari
MaheshCLangoo_68, General Manager at Lords Plaza Jaipur, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

Mumbai
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Dear Friends, I visited Jaipur recently and as usual asked my friends in Jaipur to book a hotel for me. Somehow they selected this new hotel Lords Plaza. Actually this was some other hotel but property was purchased by Lords Plaza group and recently renovated. I stayed there for 5 nights and 6 days. Interestingly this hotel has much better decor and interior than it services. Location is good, not much noisy area but outside city center. So nothing is at walkable distance. You have to depend on either Rickshaw or a taxi / car. This also may not be a problem, but there are no good restaurants near by except for one which also looks haunted. Most of the times we were alone in that restaurant !!! This hotel has a restaurant but but a good one. Extremely costly and you don;t see anyone dining there, so you get depressed. Not a cheerful atmosphere at all. Breakfast though was complementary and good, initially we had to order each and every item and after 3 days they started buffet. Juices were diluted like Sherbet or sugar syrup and coffee was irritatingly mild and dilute. They do have a travel desk which is less than helpful and more irritating. Not only they quoted almost 50 % more than what rates prevail in Jaipur, they also kept asking now and then. House keeping is something they really need to improve, sometimes these guys came twice in a day and some times not till 2.00 PM !! Also even if we were 3 people in one room, they always kept items for only one or two persons. Almost every single day we had to call them up to deliver towel, water bottle and other items for the third person. The first day when my extra bed was delivered, can you imagine it was full of dead insets, moths and butterflies ??? We had to get the room cleaned again and even then one moth was alive and kept irritating us almost the whole day. What if some one is allergic ? There are so many things where one can get irritated. I think only interiors are not important. Lords plaza management should learn to manage the Hotel properly. can you imagine, on day one when I asked what are my room tariffs and whether WiFi is free, the reception guy didnot know !!! It took him 6 hrs to find that out !!! I mean how can they manage a hotel like that. Overall it was a painful experience and I would say if someone is going for enjoyment, better avoid this hotel unless they improve. I surly will take some other in my next visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank jalananil
MaheshCLangoo_68, General Manager at Lords Plaza Jaipur, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for spending some time to write a review about the hotel. The management is extremely sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at Lords Plaza Jaipur. We have take note of all the points listed here-under and we would assure you that remedial action has been initiated to solve all the teething problems the hotel went through in the initial days. As you have mentioned that the Hotel was recently renovated and now it is managed by Lords Hotels and Resorts. Location is good, we also agree with you. Location is our first asset, being in the heart of the city. Our restaurant has started doing good business and we have been receiving very good feedback about the food and service in the restaurant. We have also taken steps to train our staff so that they can respond to all the guest queries more efficiently and effectively. We have taken your feedback constructively and we can tell you that all the problems have been sorted out and we will ensure that all our guests are satisfied with our services and leave with a smile to return back again.

I would request that you come back again to feel the difference.

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you at Lords Plaza Jaipur and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Lords Plaza Jaipur. Please do let us know if we can be any further assistance to you.

Looking forward to see you again at our property.

Mahesh Chander Langoo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jaipur
KK Royal Hotel & Convention Center
#118 of 380 in Jaipur
Lords Inn, Jodhpur
Lords Inn, Jodhpur
#17 of 99 in Jodhpur

Been to Lords Plaza Jaipur? Share your experiences!