“dining with a finesse”

Baluchi
Ranked #5 of 3,243 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian, Afghani
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Baluchi, A signature pan Indian destination has set the bar when it comes to authentic Indian curries and meats, marinated with rare herbs and exotic spices. A special attraction of the restaurant is the Naanery i.e. The bread bar offering a selection of artisanal breads baked the classic Indian way in an iron tandoor instead of the universally used clay tandoor and served along with a variety of homemade chutneys made with our special in-house recipes that have evolved over the years. The Restaurant also offers great collection of old and new world wines, that can be paired with the bread & chutney combination for an authentic Baluchi Rhapsody! Those rushed for time can go for the Express Lunch Thali.
Reviewed July 13, 2014

a great place if you want a exquisite service & perfectly tasting food especially the assortment of small breads was great; i had a wonderful time dining with my friends service was like on the tips you think of it & you get it especially Mr Ramavtar who was taking care of my table was very instinctive & me & my friend were all delighted ;planning to vist back balluchi this week itself.
if you go dining the place ask for assorted breads as starters & pan kulfi you would certainly like it .......

2  Thank deepakdua3
Piiyushk, Manager at Baluchi, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear (Mr) Deepak,

Namaskar!

We are indeed overwhelmed with your most wonderful feedback and your kind words of appreciation. Thank you for taking time out to share this experience on this global platform, viewed by customers from around the globe. We at The LaLit Suri Hospitality Group strive to give customer the very best service experience with an Indian touch. Our team members try and create a WoW experience for every guest, glad they could make a difference and were able to make your experience memorable.

Deepak, we look forward to welcoming you back at The LaLit Jaipur and the joy of serving you and your friends again, do write in to me (rchitnis@thelalit.com) it will be a pleasure meeting you in person next time around. Also my Restaurant Manager (Niranjan Kumar Singh) +91.8003897026 will be glad to receive your booking directly next time when you decide to visit Baluchi at The LaLit Jaipur.

With Best Wishes and Kind Regards,
Rahul Chitnis, FNB Manager
The LaLit Jaipur
+91.800389.7004

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This was the first time I had dinner here in baluchi with my wife and kid and I must say it was a great choice we made to come down here. The smiling face around us serving tasty food was really a great add on to our experience. We will come soon.

RahulChitniis, Manager at Baluchi, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Namaskar!!
At the outset I would like to thank you for dining with us and giving us an opportunity serving you. I appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share this wonderful feedback on this most renowned platform.
We have an endeavor to surprise our customers with the warmth and services which is clearly the result of many happy customers like you.
We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you, do write in to me (rchitnis@thelalit.com) with a commitment to raise the level of services with every experience.
Warmest regards,
Rahul Chitnis

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Excellent place to visit n dine,good ambience, very good service n great food,there is a starter called hindustani rotis,its amazing n else all food is also very tasty

Piiyush K, General Manager at Baluchi, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Namaskar !

I along with the entire team at The Lalit Jaipur would like to sincerely thank you for your valuable time taken out to share this beautiful feedback.It is indeed a pleasure to have served your and we are really happy that we were successful in catering to your needs. It is the feedback such as yours that helps us outline our skills and exhibit our best.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and the joy of serving you , do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) and will continue with our best of services as always.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 4, 2014

.The food was extremely good. The service as well. My favorite dish here was Halim and one must try the innovative Pan Kulfi.

Namaskar !

I take this opportunity on behalf of my entire team to thank you for this wonderful feedback and appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share this beautiful experience on a platform as large enabling customers from around the world to view , decide and experience The Lalit Hospitality.

Food & Beverage is an integral part of hospitality and our Star like Chefs take this to the next level.Rightly said as it is that the chef puts soul into the food and this is what our chefs master at and practise everyday.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Ambience, Service and food everything was wonderful.The food is great with their specialities along with their attentive service.

Piiyush K, General Manager at Baluchi, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Namaskar!

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our Hotel The LaLiT Jaipur and taking time out to provide your kind feedback. . Feedback such as yours not only motivates the team but reassures that we are on the right track - helping us to further enhance our level of service and standards.

Warmest Regards,