“Hospitality and taste with good ambience”
Review of Baluchi

Baluchi
Ranked #4 of 3,168 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian, Afghani
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Baluchi, A signature pan Indian destination has set the bar when it comes to authentic Indian curries and meats, marinated with rare herbs and exotic spices. A special attraction of the restaurant is the Naanery i.e. The bread bar offering a selection of artisanal breads baked the classic Indian way in an iron tandoor instead of the universally used clay tandoor and served along with a variety of homemade chutneys made with our special in-house recipes that have evolved over the years. The Restaurant also offers great collection of old and new world wines, that can be paired with the bread & chutney combination for an authentic Baluchi Rhapsody! Those rushed for time can go for the Express Lunch Thali.
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Baluchi is one of the finest Indian dining in Jaipur, I prefer to dine quite often. Mostly you find either of taste, ambience or hospitality but this caters to all. Authenticity of traditional Indian food particularly punjabi dishes is unparalleled. You don't get bore even after visiting it regularly. Interaction with chef Jassi and his team makes food more delicious.

RahulChitniis, Manager at Baluchi, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Namaskar!!
At the outset I would like to thank you for dining with us and giving us an opportunity serving you. I appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share this wonderful feedback on this most renowned platform.
We have an endeavor to surprise our customers with the warmth and services which is clearly the result of many happy customers like you.
We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you, do write in to me (rchitnis@thelalit.com) with a commitment to raise the level of services with every experience.
Rahul Chitnis

There are newer reviews for Baluchi

Reviewed May 22, 2014

It was an amazing experience which we had in Baluchi. The pleasant approach of the server and and the tasty food was the icing on the cake. We really want to come again with my family. Cheers guys.... Keep up the good work.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

The ambience is very good. Delicious recipes and the warmth smiles of people serving you is a great experience. Small small things show how far they go to help you to make your experience a pleasent one.

Namaskar!

I was indeed overwhelmed with your most wonderful feedback and your kind words of appreciation. I appreciate you taking time out to share this beautiful experience on this global platform which is viewed by customers from around the globe.

We look forward to welcoming you back and the joy of serving you again, do write in to me (rchitnis@thelalit.com) it will be a pleasure meeting you in person.

Warm Regards

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Visited Baluchi last month and was amazed with the place. Nice food with great ambience one of the finest Indian food restaurant in Jaipur.The best part of the restaurant is the staff, whose passion to serve and delight their guests is commendable. Chef Jassi was courteous enough to make the food to our taste and even showed us the kitchen .Their starters are good specially Veg galouti with mushrooms and paneer tikka. In main course one should definitely try their Dal Baluchi, Murg Makhani and Anjeer kofta, even paneer makhani is good. One should also try their bread platter with chutneys. Overall an excellent experience..

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We visited Baluchi a few days back for dinner...
The food and services are amongst the best in Jaipur.
The ambience is amazing.
An ideal place for dinners.

Namaskar!