“Good Food Highly recommended fro family dinners”
Review of Baluchi

Baluchi
Ranked #7 of 2,977 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian, Afghani
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Baluchi, A signature pan Indian destination has set the bar when it comes to authentic Indian curries and meats, marinated with rare herbs and exotic spices. A special attraction of the restaurant is the Naanery i.e. The bread bar offering a selection of artisanal breads baked the classic Indian way in an iron tandoor instead of the universally used clay tandoor and served along with a variety of homemade chutneys made with our special in-house recipes that have evolved over the years. The Restaurant also offers great collection of old and new world wines, that can be paired with the bread & chutney combination for an authentic Baluchi Rhapsody! Those rushed for time can go for the Express Lunch Thali.
Jaipur, India
“Good Food Highly recommended fro family dinners”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

good indian meals . one of the best in the city !
always enjoy having dinners here .made special day for my sister mansi on the ocassion of her birthday and the classical vocalists were specially very kind and generious
good service by chef jassi as always .

Namaskar!

I was indeed overwhelmed with your most wonderful feedback and your kind words of appreciation. I appreciate you taking time out to share this beautiful experience on this global platform which is viewed by customers from around the globe.

We look forward to welcoming you back and the joy of serving you again, do write in to me (rchitnis@thelalit.com) it will be a pleasure meeting you in person.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best In Quality & Service.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

i had there with my family i found it a very gud place to go ; specially the service & food i got in baluchi is up to the mark.
I just want to say its a Awesome place to visit n spend quality time.

• Visited February 2014

Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Great Place To Go With Family”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

As I said it is a great place to visit for a dinner with the family. We enjoyed it, food is great and staff is friendly.

Jaipur, India
“LALIT-BALUCHI -Exceedingly Great Indeed!!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

It was just by chance that I chose Hotel Lalit in Jaipur for having lunch with a friend. The entrance was so relaxing that I forgot that I am the first time visitor. I was immediately attended with a warm welcome. The first look at lobby and reception gave me a feel of "COOL". Ambiance was simply soothing. Designers have worked hard on the minutest detail certainly. Great inside view indeed.
We were advised to try BALUCHI and the advice proved to be perfect. We loved the "starter" as a pleasant surprise from the Chef himself. Green spinach with pasta base ...its difficult to describe....but the taste was exceedingly great that I got it saved on my taste-buds forever.....
After careful selection and much thought we decided to go for "CHEF SPECIALTIES" and were served with "PANEER LABABDAR". Now I am not exaggerating but I have never tasted a dish like this before in my life. Awesome and great dish indeed.Anyone who intends to visit this place must try this dish at least once. The CHEF perhaps has innovated immensely with his preparations. I am sure visiting again pretty soon to have the same taste.
I put all accolades in praise for the service, food, and everything else.

Namaskar!!
At the outset I would like to thank you for dining with us and giving us an opportunity serving you. I appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share this wonderful feedback on this most renowned platform.
We have an endeavor to surprise our customers with the warmth and services which is clearly the result of many happy customers like you.
We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you, do write in to me (rchitnis@thelalit.com) with a commitment to raise the level of services with every experience.
Warmest regards,
“Warm experience”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We visited Baluchi a few days back for dinner...and their food and services are amongst the best you can get in Jaipur. The ambience is amazing. An ideal place for family dinners.

• Visited March 2014